Client Lifecycle Management: Time to Think End-to end From Prospecting to Off Boarding
In a DerivSource webinar, a panel explores how financial regulation, increasing client demands, data woes and greater market competition are all driving firms to transform their client lifecycle management operating models. Join us Sept 19th to hear how firms can re-engineer their existing processes, harness new technology and address problems with data management to create a compliant and efficient operation.
Financial institutions are investing heavily in client lifecycle management (CLM) and related data management in response to new regulation including Dodd-Frank, FATCA, EMIR and MIFID II, which shine a spotlight on how client data and related processes are managed. The need for greater compliance, coupled with other market developments, are driving firms to adopt more holistic approaches to CLM.
In a webinar, a panel explores the market trends behind this push to transform CLM models and how new technology and a holistic approach can address the needs of all the stakeholders in the process: clients, compliance and operational teams and the business in general. Attendees will learn more about what an end-to-end CLM strategy looks like, how to deliver such a strategy and address data challenges related to a lack of standardisation.
The panel will address the following:
- Regulation – how is regulation impacting client on boarding and data management?
- Data – what are the challenges with data management? How can firms address data standardisation?
- Tech – what are the new types of technology that can bring further efficiency to the process?
- Competitive advantages – how is CLM becoming a competitive differentiator for firms?
- People – how can a revamped CLM operation address the needs of all key stakeholders (clients, ops, compliance teams)
- Client data – how can client data be better used to support client management and sales teams?
- Holistic plan – what does a holistic CLM strategy look like and how can a firm start planning one?
Moderator: Julia Schieffer, Founder, DerivSource.com