The New Collateral Model: Where Efficiencies Can Be Gained Across ETDs and OTCs
A Webcast May 3rd 2017 at 10am NY/ 3pm UK / 4pm Paris (Register below)
In a DerivSource webinar, we explore how the collateral management model is evolving and how financial firms of all types can improve their existing margin management processes to improve their hedging capabilities, make better use of existing assets (non-cash) or financing tools to meet existing and future margin obligations as needed in the new market environment.
Mid-tier firms including regional banks, corporates, asset managers and pension funds, must assess their existing collateral management model to ensure they have the scale, know-how and processes in place to manage greater margin requirements internally and with service providers (exchanges, CCPs and brokers) in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Join us to hear strategies for how buy and sell-side firms can better manage and finance their collateral obligations for both cleared and non-cleared derivatives amidst changing market and regulatory conditions.
• Lisa Jackson, Head of Clearing, Collateral Management Solutions at Lombard Risk
• Philip Whitehurst, Director, Product Management SwapClear, LCH.Clearnet
• Diana Shapiro, Director, Citi Futures, Clearing and Collateral
• John Williams, SVP, FCM Liquidity Management, HSBC
To register: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1140936
The Rise of Total Return Futures: What You Need to Know
A Webcast June 20th 2017 at 10am NY/ 3pm UK / 4pm Paris (Register below)
In a webinar June 20th 2017, Eurex and DerivSource explore the emergence of the Total Return Future and how both buy and sell-side market participants can use this newly designed futurised swap as part of wider trading strategies and to achieve greater margin efficiency.
The market is warming to futurised swaps which deliver margin efficiency and new trading opportunities for the derivatives market. One such new product taking the market by storm is the Total Return Future (TRF). In an educational webinar, a panel will explain this how this newly designed futurised differs from Total Return Swap (TRS), how it operates and is being incorporated into trading strategies today among both buy and sell-side market participants. Financial professionals at banks, brokers, asset managers at pension funds are encouraged to attend to hear the panel review the following topics:
• TRS vs. TRF – what is the difference between a total return future and a total return swap?
• TRFs today – what is the current market volume of TRFs and how is this evolving?
• Futurisation – what are the regulatory and market drivers behind the growing use of futurised swaps, such as the TRF?
• Trading opportunities –how can both sell and buy-side firms use TRFs as part of wider trading strategies?
• Advantages – what are the benefits of using TRFs, such as margin efficiency?
• Looking ahead – how will TRFs play a role in the markets going forward? What are the expectations for growth of this futurised swap?
Stuart Heath, Director Equity & Index R&D at Eurex
Nicolas von Kageneck, Senior Vice President Sales Equity & Index at Deutsche Boerse Group, representative office France
Nicolas Certner , Delta One Trader, BNP Paribas
Antoine Porcheret, Equity & Derivative Strategist, BNP Paribas
To register: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1142643