In a podcast representatives from the IMA, AVOX and Interactive Data answer some of the common questions financial institutions have on LEIs.
The podcast reviews:
- What is the difference between a CICI and the LEI?
- What is driving the LEI?
- Who needs a LEI? What other industry sectors, such as insurance, will be next in terms of needing to register?
- What does the CICI registration process entail? How much does it cost?
- What investment managers and other practitioners should be thinking about when registering for codes (third party clients vs. captive clients)?
- Is it possible to accidentally register for an identifier twice?
- What can or should organisations be doing now to prepare for LEIs?
For more information on LEIs please visit Interactive Data’s LEI information page
* Please share this podcast with colleagues, clients or peers who may find this information on LEIs useful.