The financial technology firm expands bookings by 300% in H1 2022 versus prior period
• Company hires nearly 100 new staff globally in H1 2022, including senior appointments to support expansion
TS Imagine, a global leader in trading, portfolio, and risk management solutions for capital markets, today announced strong growth during the first half of 2022, a year after TradingScreen and Imagine Software merged to become TS Imagine.
The expansion has been accomplished through cross-selling products to existing customers and new client acquisition. A key aspect of the growth is the market dynamic that prefers multi-asset class trading and investment administration, simplifying front office operations, while meeting enterprise-wide best execution and financial control objectives.
Andrew Morgan, President and Chief Revenue Officer of TS Imagine, said: “We are seeing increased demand from sophisticated investors – from multi-strategy hedge funds to global asset managers – for modern, SaaS-based trading and risk software with multi-asset capabilities. Synergies from our merger have accelerated our growth – generating cross-selling opportunities and expanding strategic alliances.”
TS Imagine has hired 100 new staff globally in H1 2022, with the majority in development and data science roles. The hires include several senior hires with decades of experience in capital markets and technology:
- Paul Sweeney, Head of Fixed Income Development: Paul has over 20 years of experience designing and developing financial solutions. He previously worked for IG, UBS, and Credit Suisse. Paul is based in London
- Piuter Kogan, Global Head of Infrastructure: Based in New York. Piuter has over 20 years of experience successfully executing global, mission-critical programs and delivering transformative and innovative technology solutions for companies like Deutsche Bank, CGI and Hewlett-Packard
- Marina Melnick, Chief Business Development Officer-Eastern Europe: Based in Bulgaria, Marina has a 16-year background in technology and development both as a Founder and in leadership roles at Exigen and Luxoft
- Thomas Benevento, Product Management Risk / Margin: Thomas is an experienced FinTech professional with a background in capital markets. Thomas previously worked in product and business development roles at Deutsche Bank, PrimeOne and S&P Global, he is based in New York.
- Per Loven, Global Head of Marketing and Alliances: Based in London, Per joined TS Imagine to lead marketing, develop alliances, and support the firm’s global growth. He previously held senior roles at Itiviti, Liquidnet, and SimCorp.