Are your CSAs in order and ready to comply with non-cleared margin requirements? In a DerivSource webinar, industry experts will explore how ongoing OTC derivatives market reform and new industry developments are impacting how financial institutions manage their derivatives documentation (CSAs, MCAs, and ISDAs) and what firms can do to meet new requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
In this webinar, the panel will offer an overview of the derivatives documentation changes made to date, including newly available updates to standard ISDA document templates to support both initial and variation margin requirements for non-cleared OTC derivatives. Attendees will also hear the strategies their peers are adopting to improve documentation management (e.g., document digitization, use of collaborative cloud technology, smart contracts, etc.) to ensure compliance with new financial regulations, timely agreement of contracts with counterparties and reduction of running costs and operational risks.
The panel will explore the following:
- • What are the OTC derivatives documentation changes to date?
- • What operational and legal challenges do firms face amidst continuous regulatory reform?
- • How will the delay to non-cleared margin requirements impact documentation management for firms?
- • How can existing documentation management processes be improved to support greater demand for contract management including rises in contract volumes?
- • How can documents be digitized and why are smart contracts needed?
- • What’s the state of cloud-enabled collaborative negotiation between counterparties?
•Robin Moody, Global Head of SmartDX
•Gareth Walker, Head of Business Development, EMEA for Regulatory and Compliance Services at IHS Markit
•Peter ten Broeke, Senior Legal Counsel at UniCredit Bank AG
Moderator: Julia Schieffer, Founder & Editor, DerivSource.com
To register: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1114771