June 13th at 10am EST/3pm BST Sponsored by Omgeo
In a complimentary webinar, a panel will discuss the various strategies buy-side firms, mid-tier banks and end users can adopt to establish a future-proof collateral management operation capable of supporting greater margin requirements with both uncleared and CCP cleared derivatives. The panel will review collateral optimization strategies and tools to be utilized at the CCP level, broker or clearing service provider level and also within one own’s operations through improved automation and inventory management.
The panel will review:
– What are the current collateral requirements for both cleared and uncleared derivatives transactions?
– How is portfolio netting at the broker level evolving?
– How is portfolio margining at the CCP levels & how solutions are evolving?
– Are swap futures the answer to alleviating the margin burden?
– What does an efficient collateral management workflow look like (including product selection, inventory management and margin optimizer tools including cheapest to deliver calculations)?
– Where are the most common break points in the collateral management processing change?
– What are the new analytic tools and supporting technology that can be used to achieve collateral optimization?
– Should buy-side firms and mid-tier banks look to buy, build or outsource?
– What unknowns should firms be aware of and in anticipation of the impending collateral squeeze?
Panel of Speakers:
– Philip Simons, Executive Director, Head of OTC Development, Eurex Clearing
– Ted Leveroni, Executive Director of Derivatives Strategy & External Relations, Omgeo
– Cubillas Ding, Research Director, Celent
– John D. Wilson, Global Head of OTC Clearing, Prime Clearing Services, Newedge
More speakers will be announced shortly.
Ample time will be allowed for question for the audience in this interactive and timely webinar. Questions ahead can be sent directly to Julia Schieffer, of DerivSource.com at email@example.com
* Hear about future DerivSource webinars and events first by registering with DerivSource.com (it’s FREE) today. http://development.derivsource.com/user/register
Register for complimentary webinar: https://deriv.webex.com/deriv/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=956336518