Our client is a top-tier Investment Bank, looking for a Trader’s Assistant to work on the Equity Derivatives desk. This person will get involved in Daily P&L; Risk Analysis. The individual will be required to establish close working relationships with the Traders, the Sales team, and other areas of the bank. 1-3 years of Derivatives experience, and good SQL or VBA skills are required. This role is paying 70-90K on a base salary, plus a bonus and benefits.
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Salary: $70 – $90 k base + bonus
This individual should possess the following characteristics:
– highly organized
– adept in time management
– ability to prioritize well
– strong follow through skills/appropriate escalation
– excellent communication skills
– detail oriented
– self starter
– ability to handle multiple transactions and tasks simultaneously
– must respond well to short notice and deadlines
– strong team player
– Bachelor’s degree (Finance or Accounting preferred)
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel is a must, Access is a plus)
– 1-3 yrs of Derivatives experience
– Strong/Proficient SQL or VBA skills
Please send your resume to Meagan Cusack at email@example.com as a Microsoft Word Attachment.
Our firm, International Market Recruiters, specializes in placing people within Financial Services nationwide. We fill positions on a permanent, temporary, and consultant basis. We specialize in many areas of the Banking Community and we have earned a reputation for finding the right candidates for the right jobs. Our clients have many positions open, if you are not an exact fit for the position described above; feel free to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a recruiter will contact you to help with your career search.