The RiskCapital conference was a great success and was the perfect forum for risk managers across the globe to get together and discuss the challenges of managing risk in volatile times.
At The Event We Heard:
* The CRO’s Perspective: How the CRO has been evolving bank strategy and what the board currently think of risk management
* The Practitioner’s Perspective: Which innovative strategies top practitioners have pioneered to deal with the crisis
* The Academic’s Perspective: The latest research from industry greats such as Ed Altman and Hersh Shefrin
* The Economist’s Perspective: The latest thinking from Anatole Kaletsky, the renowned global commentator and economist
The 100+ outstanding speakers answered questions such as:
* What lessons have we learnt?
* What should we expect in coming months/years?
* How has the liquidity crisis directly impacted the way we manage risk?