For over five years now, mandatory clearing of OTC derivatives has been at the top of the agenda for many market participants across the globe. The US has successfully implemented clearing procedures, and now is in the process of resolving outstanding issues in its clearing infrastructure.
- Jun 12th Murex MX.3 Innovation: Turning Collateral Management into a Revenue Opportunity
- Jun 10th Stellar Trading Systems to Connect to Nasdaq Futures
- Jun 9th EACH Publishes Paper ‘Additional Subjects on Recovery and Resolution of CCPs'
- Jun 9th SunGard’s Post-Trade Derivatives Utility Goes Live with Barclays as Anchor Customer
- Jun 9th FIA Global Launches Interactive Reporting Tool on CCP Risk
- Jun 8th Duco Signs Seven New Clients on Four Continents
- Jun 8th Fidessa Launches New Order Analytics Service For Derivatives
- Jun 5th MarketAxess SEF Gains Momentum as the Fastest Growing Credit SEF for Both Volumes and Market Share
- Jun 4th Risk Focus and DTCC Collaborate Ahead of ESMA Level 2 Trade Validation Deadline
- Jun 4th ICE Trade Vault Europe Approved by ESMA as Trade Repository for FX Derivatives
- Jun 3rd Proposals to Strengthen Singapore’s OTC Derivatives Market and Enhance the Provision of Financial Advisory Services
- Jun 2nd Cathay United Bank Adopts Numerix Treasurer to Address Growing Demand in Taiwanese Structured Product Market
- Jun 2nd Calypso Introduces Bank-in-a-Box for Capital Markets
- Jun 2nd Joint Forum Releases Report On Credit Risk Management Across Sectors
- May 31st Murex Enables Unicredit to Extend Its Global IT Landscape