For over 40 years, the SIFMA Operations Conference & Exhibition has been the trusted resource for leading operations professionals, offering timely perspectives on improving operational efficiencies and insight on implementing new regulations in a unique, three-day forum.
RFQ-hub won its first European award for innovation in financial markets
A bilateral multi-dealer platform for Listed and OTC Derivatives
Streamlines trading process
- Electronic quote transmission & receipt
- Facilitates STP:
- RFQ from OMS
- Trade upload to OMS/settlement systems/CCP
- Improves MiFID compliance
- Best Execution
- Access to liquidity
- Price transparency
- Optimal execution of trade strategies
Enables post-trade reporting
- Audit trail per trade
- Stored data can be used for broker review
Without forcing changes to current workflow
- Self directed business : Buy-side selects RFQ recipients
- Reduces administration, improves dealer relationship
RFQ-hub provides integrated light technology solutions to financial markets’ buy- and sell-sides
- Expertise in understanding industry trends
- Innovation in business practice and setting industry standards
- Service in accurate market intelligence and counterparty’s performance
Who we are
• ID's developed and registered the RFQ-hub concept, business model and functionalities
• ID's is a fully INDEPENDENT company
CEO: David Sagnier previously worked for JP Morgan in London as a Managing Director in charge of Flow Equity Derivatives sales for EMEA. Throughout his career, David managed businesses in both Credit & Rates and Equity derivatives in London, New York and Paris. David graduated in 1991 with a Masters degree in Financial Markets and Stochastic Models in England as well as a Masters degree in Econometrics in France.
CTO: Brann Joly previously worked at Natixis, where he ran a team in charge of fixed income front office tools. He has extensive experience in Electronic Trading Platforms and STP systems, as well as on real-time pricing/trading/risk analysis tools. Brann holds a Masters degree in Computer Science from Paris VI University. Contact: email@example.com
Business Development: Dr. Jeremy Bezant was previously the Head of Retail Structured Products for Aviva Investors, (formerly Morley Fund Management) the fund management arm of Aviva, where he built their capability to develop and launch structured products in the UK and Europe. Jez was also responsible for the oversight and execution of Aviva's derivatives trading globally. Jez graduated in 1992 and holds a degree and Ph.D in statistical genetics.
IT Managing Director: Idriss Farhat worked as a Project Manager and Software Engineer in various environments from Education to Aeronautic Industry and more recently in Finance. He was responsible for the conceptual design and development of front office tools at Natixis (France, UK and Hong Kong). Idriss obtained a BSc(Hons) in Computing at Oxford Brookes University (UK). He also graduated with a Master Degree in Computer Science and Mathematics.