It's been a busy week for news in the OTC derivatives space and for those keen on industry papers there has been plenty ofreading material published over the last few days. Here is a summary of some key papers published recently and a collection of what I view to be the top stories of the week. too.
- the name of the legal entity
- the address of its headquarters
- the address of legal formation
- the date of first LEI assignment
- the date of last LEI update
- the expiry date
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan