It's been a busy week for news in the OTC derivatives space and for those keen on industry papers there has been plenty ofreading material published over the last few days. Here is a summary of some key papers published recently and a collection of what I view to be the top stories of the week. too.
- the name of the legal entity
- the address of its headquarters
- the address of legal formation
- the date of first LEI assignment
- the date of last LEI update
- the expiry date
You Might Also Like...
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- CFTC Staff to Host a Public Roundtable on CPMI-IOSCO Guidance on CCP Resilience & Recovery
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Appointment of Thomas E. Noonan to ICE Board of Directors
- G-SIB US Bank Selects AxiomSL’s Single Platform for Capital Calculation and Regulatory Reporting Across Europe
- Object Trading Ready for Day One of Trading with Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal
- Lombard Risk Appoints New Business Development Head for EMEA
- Synechron Launches Blockchain Accelerator Applications in the Cloud
- Eris and Cassini Systems Partners to Offer Margin Savings Analysis