- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization
- Post-Trade Services Takes Centre Stage
- AxiomSL Opens Dubai Office as Part of Growing Middle Eastern Presence
- Numerix Introduces High Performance FRTB Solution
- Using Cloud to Address Collateral Challenges
- Creating a Stronger Financial System: New EU rules for the recovery and resolution of Central Counterparties
Virginie O’Shea is an analyst with Aite Group covering data management and post-trade technology. She brings more than eight years of experience in tracking financial technology developments in the capital markets sector, with a particular focus on capital markets and data management. Ms. O’Shea has spoken at industry conferences including Sibos, FISD events, and ISIPS.
Most recently, Ms. O’Shea was managing editor of A-Team Group’s flagship publication, A-Team Insight, where she covered financial technology from the front to back office, including trading technology, market data, low latency, risk management, regulatory impacts on IT, and reference data. During her time at A-Team, she was heavily involved in planning A-Team Group’s risk and data management events and creating multimedia offerings, including podcasts, webinars, and video interviews. Prior to her appointment at A-Team, Ms. O’Shea was group editor of Investor Services Journal and Alternatives magazine. Before that, she was editor of STP Magazine and online service stpzone.com, where she focused on financial technology in the capital markets.
Ms. O’Shea holds a Master’s degree in English Literature from the University of Edinburgh.