- FIA and FIA Japan Sign Formal Affiliation Agreement
- FIA Welcomes Proposed Guidance on Central Counterparty Risk and Pushes for more Transparency
- Eurex Supports Market Participants and Regulatory Change with Total Return Futures
- Harmonisation of Critical OTC Derivatives Data Elements (other than UTI and UPI) - Second Batch, Consultative Report Issued by CPMI-IOSCO
- eClerx and FIA Tech Announce Strategic Partnership
- DTCC Appoints Tim Keady to Lead Firm's DTCC Solutions Businesses
- Eris Adds Live Points on the Yield Curve
- Abacus Group Announces Major Expansion in London
Virginie O’Shea is an analyst with Aite Group covering data management and post-trade technology. She brings more than eight years of experience in tracking financial technology developments in the capital markets sector, with a particular focus on capital markets and data management. Ms. O’Shea has spoken at industry conferences including Sibos, FISD events, and ISIPS.
Most recently, Ms. O’Shea was managing editor of A-Team Group’s flagship publication, A-Team Insight, where she covered financial technology from the front to back office, including trading technology, market data, low latency, risk management, regulatory impacts on IT, and reference data. During her time at A-Team, she was heavily involved in planning A-Team Group’s risk and data management events and creating multimedia offerings, including podcasts, webinars, and video interviews. Prior to her appointment at A-Team, Ms. O’Shea was group editor of Investor Services Journal and Alternatives magazine. Before that, she was editor of STP Magazine and online service stpzone.com, where she focused on financial technology in the capital markets.
Ms. O’Shea holds a Master’s degree in English Literature from the University of Edinburgh.