- Leading Global Banks Cut Counterparty Risk at AcadiaSoft and Quantile Pilot Risk Optimisation Service
- triResolve Margin Signs over 60 Clients in Anticipation of the Variation Margin Rules
- Northern Trust Survey: Majority of Fund Managers see Upcoming Regulatory Environment Demanding More Time
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Agreement to Acquire TMX Atrium from TMX Group
- Regulatory Reporting: Is a Holistic Approach Possible?
- CFTC’s Division of Swap Dealer and Intermediary Oversight Issues Time-Limited No-Action Transition for March 1, 2017 Compliance Date for Variation Margin and No-Action Relief from Minimum Transfer Amount Provisions
- EquiChain - A Global Capital Markets Infrastructure Platform to Drive Market Efficiency and Improve Global Investor Access in Emerging and Frontier Markets
Peter Norman is a London-based journalist and writer and DTCC-CSFI Post-Trade Fellow. "The Risk Controllers: Central Counterparty Clearing in Globalised Financial Markets" is his second book explaining the workings and history of an important financial infrastructure. "Plumbers and Visionaries: Securities Settlement and Europe's Financial Market," his path-breaking account of the history and prospects of the securities settlement industry in Europe, was published by John Wiley & Sons in December 2007.