In a DerivSource podcast, a panel reviews how extraterritoriality will impact CCP clearing from an operational, funding and counterparty risk perspective across the global.
The panel will review some of the following key areas:
• Operational impact
• Funding impact
• Counterparty risk Impact
Brandon Greenberg, an independent consultant and president of Greenberg Partners
Felix Shipkevich, principal, Shipkevich PLLC
You Might Also Like...
- The New Post-Trade - How has Regulation & Market Change Impacted the Business?
- OTC Derivatives Reform in Asia: A Long and Winding Road
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- Kite Consulting Group Launches Blocktribe to Source dedicated Blockchain Recruitment Roles
- Thomson Reuters and Clifford Chance Team Up to Deliver OTC Derivatives Documentation Solutions
- Bilateral Margining Driving New Member Activity at ForexClear
- Selwood Asset Management Selects Quantifi’s Single Integrated Portfolio Management System
- How Chief Information Officer & Chief Technology Officer Roles Are Changing