In a DerivSource podcast, a panel reviews how extraterritoriality will impact CCP clearing from an operational, funding and counterparty risk perspective across the global.
The panel will review some of the following key areas:
• Operational impact
• Funding impact
• Counterparty risk Impact
Brandon Greenberg, an independent consultant and president of Greenberg Partners
Felix Shipkevich, principal, Shipkevich PLLC
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan