In a DerivSource podcast, a panel reviews how extraterritoriality will impact CCP clearing from an operational, funding and counterparty risk perspective across the global.
The panel will review some of the following key areas:
• Operational impact
• Funding impact
• Counterparty risk Impact
Brandon Greenberg, an independent consultant and president of Greenberg Partners
Felix Shipkevich, principal, Shipkevich PLLC
You Might Also Like...
- FIA and FIA Japan Sign Formal Affiliation Agreement
- FIA Welcomes Proposed Guidance on Central Counterparty Risk and Pushes for more Transparency
- Eurex Supports Market Participants and Regulatory Change with Total Return Futures
- Harmonisation of Critical OTC Derivatives Data Elements (other than UTI and UPI) - Second Batch, Consultative Report Issued by CPMI-IOSCO
- eClerx and FIA Tech Announce Strategic Partnership
- DTCC Appoints Tim Keady to Lead Firm's DTCC Solutions Businesses
- Eris Adds Live Points on the Yield Curve
- Abacus Group Announces Major Expansion in London