In a DerivSource podcast, a panel reviews how extraterritoriality will impact CCP clearing from an operational, funding and counterparty risk perspective across the global.
The panel will review some of the following key areas:
• Operational impact
• Funding impact
• Counterparty risk Impact
Brandon Greenberg, an independent consultant and president of Greenberg Partners
Felix Shipkevich, principal, Shipkevich PLLC
You Might Also Like...
- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization
- Post-Trade Services Takes Centre Stage
- AxiomSL Opens Dubai Office as Part of Growing Middle Eastern Presence
- Numerix Introduces High Performance FRTB Solution
- Using Cloud to Address Collateral Challenges
- Creating a Stronger Financial System: New EU rules for the recovery and resolution of Central Counterparties