The second EMIR trade reporting deadline for collateral and valuation data has come and gone but many firms continue to struggle to report the data required and in a timely manner. In this DerivSource podcast, we speak to Anthony Belcher of Interactive Data and David Broadway of the Investment Management Association (IMA) about the emerging best practices around reporting of derivatives trade data so far and what elements of the ESMA Q&A for trade reporting which still requires interpretation.
Listen to this 22 minute podcast! Or view the transcript below.
You Might Also Like...
- King & Wood Mallesons Joins Forces with GD Financial Markets to Provide International Derivatives Regulation Solution
- A New World of Direct Clearing Emerges
- Invitation to Product Governance of the ANNA Derivatives Service Bureau
- Smart Communications and IHS Markit Extend Partnership and Launch ISDA 2016 Credit Support Annex for Variation Margin
- TriOptima and SwapClear Include First Client-cleared Trades in triReduce Swap Compression Cycle
- DTCC's Data Products Service Gathers Momentum; Adds Liquidity Coverage Data
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome