The second EMIR trade reporting deadline for collateral and valuation data has come and gone but many firms continue to struggle to report the data required and in a timely manner. In this DerivSource podcast, we speak to Anthony Belcher of Interactive Data and David Broadway of the Investment Management Association (IMA) about the emerging best practices around reporting of derivatives trade data so far and what elements of the ESMA Q&A for trade reporting which still requires interpretation.
Listen to this 22 minute podcast! Or view the transcript below.
You Might Also Like...
- Exane Selects SimCorp Dimension
- Numerix and PiP, Mexico’s Leading Pricing Provider Team-up on Risk Analytics Solutions for Latin America
- BMCE Bank International Goes Live on AxiomSL’s Regulatory Platform
- Project Sentinel: Industry Participants Collaborate on MiFID II Implementation
- Fidessa and Commcise Solve Industry MiFID II Unbundling Conundrum
- Unique Identifiers for Derivatives - Finding the Middle Ground
- Markit to Acquire Prism Valuation