The second EMIR trade reporting deadline for collateral and valuation data has come and gone but many firms continue to struggle to report the data required and in a timely manner. In this DerivSource podcast, we speak to Anthony Belcher of Interactive Data and David Broadway of the Investment Management Association (IMA) about the emerging best practices around reporting of derivatives trade data so far and what elements of the ESMA Q&A for trade reporting which still requires interpretation.
Listen to this 22 minute podcast! Or view the transcript below.
You Might Also Like...
- The New Post-Trade - How has Regulation & Market Change Impacted the Business?
- OTC Derivatives Reform in Asia: A Long and Winding Road
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- Kite Consulting Group Launches Blocktribe to Source dedicated Blockchain Recruitment Roles
- Thomson Reuters and Clifford Chance Team Up to Deliver OTC Derivatives Documentation Solutions
- Bilateral Margining Driving New Member Activity at ForexClear
- Selwood Asset Management Selects Quantifi’s Single Integrated Portfolio Management System
- How Chief Information Officer & Chief Technology Officer Roles Are Changing