The second EMIR trade reporting deadline for collateral and valuation data has come and gone but many firms continue to struggle to report the data required and in a timely manner. In this DerivSource podcast, we speak to Anthony Belcher of Interactive Data and David Broadway of the Investment Management Association (IMA) about the emerging best practices around reporting of derivatives trade data so far and what elements of the ESMA Q&A for trade reporting which still requires interpretation.
Listen to this 22 minute podcast! Or view the transcript below.
You Might Also Like...
- FIA Supports House Bill Reauthorizing CFTC
- Piraeus Bank Seamlessly Modernises Core Systems with Quantifi’s Next-Generation Risk, Analytics and Reporting
- AQMetrics Adds MiFID II Readiness Enhancements to RegTech Solution
- Bloomberg Streamlines Collateral Management and Reconciliation for Global Corporations and Investment Firms
- DTCC selects IBM, Axoni and R3 to Develop DTCC's Distributed Ledger Solution for Derivatives Processing