The second EMIR trade reporting deadline for collateral and valuation data has come and gone but many firms continue to struggle to report the data required and in a timely manner. In this DerivSource podcast, we speak to Anthony Belcher of Interactive Data and David Broadway of the Investment Management Association (IMA) about the emerging best practices around reporting of derivatives trade data so far and what elements of the ESMA Q&A for trade reporting which still requires interpretation.
Listen to this 22 minute podcast! Or view the transcript below.
You Might Also Like...
- Leading Global Banks Cut Counterparty Risk at AcadiaSoft and Quantile Pilot Risk Optimisation Service
- triResolve Margin Signs over 60 Clients in Anticipation of the Variation Margin Rules
- Northern Trust Survey: Majority of Fund Managers see Upcoming Regulatory Environment Demanding More Time
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Agreement to Acquire TMX Atrium from TMX Group
- Regulatory Reporting: Is a Holistic Approach Possible?
- CFTC’s Division of Swap Dealer and Intermediary Oversight Issues Time-Limited No-Action Transition for March 1, 2017 Compliance Date for Variation Margin and No-Action Relief from Minimum Transfer Amount Provisions
- EquiChain - A Global Capital Markets Infrastructure Platform to Drive Market Efficiency and Improve Global Investor Access in Emerging and Frontier Markets