The second EMIR trade reporting deadline for collateral and valuation data has come and gone but many firms continue to struggle to report the data required and in a timely manner. In this DerivSource podcast, we speak to Anthony Belcher of Interactive Data and David Broadway of the Investment Management Association (IMA) about the emerging best practices around reporting of derivatives trade data so far and what elements of the ESMA Q&A for trade reporting which still requires interpretation.
Listen to this 22 minute podcast! Or view the transcript below.
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan