TRG Markets specialises in providing market structure and strategy implementation solutions to trading venues and electronic trading firms. Working with new and existing market places and other related financial institutions, TRG Markets will enable companies to rise to the challenges of a new regulatory and technological landscape from product development through to operational readiness.
Hirander Misra, the co-founder and former coo of Chi-X Europe, has agreed to become non-executive chairman of TRG Markets, as well as a founding Director of the company.
Hirander said ”Regulatory change in the US, Europe and Asia will lead to new business opportunities across a broad range of asset classes. TRG Markets has been set up as a progressive and forward thinking organisation to work with trading venues and electronic trading firms that want to strive to be at the forefront of market change, helping to positively influence and shape the future in the industry in general”.
Jannah Patchay, newly appointed Managing Director of TRG Markets, says “Hirander has extensive and in-depth knowledge and understanding of trading technology and market structure. He is a pioneer in the development of new trading venues and is a key appointment to the board of TRG Markets.”
Kiri Self, managing director of TRG Post Trade Services said ”Broadening our services to include TRG Markets means The Realization Group now offers full front to back expertise, which in this time of regulatory change will allow us to provide a complete end to end solution for our clients. We are excited about the possibilities that this offers the business.”
TRG Markets is the newest Realization Group company operating alongside the complimentary Post Trade Services and Marketing-led Business Development teams.
You Might Also Like...
- TriOptima and SwapClear Include First Client-cleared Trades in triReduce Swap Compression Cycle
- DTCC's Data Products Service Gathers Momentum; Adds Liquidity Coverage Data
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- FIA and FIA Japan Sign Formal Affiliation Agreement
- FIA Welcomes Proposed Guidance on Central Counterparty Risk and Pushes for more Transparency
- Eurex Supports Market Participants and Regulatory Change with Total Return Futures
- Harmonisation of Critical OTC Derivatives Data Elements (other than UTI and UPI) - Second Batch, Consultative Report Issued by CPMI-IOSCO
- eClerx and FIA Tech Announce Strategic Partnership