TRG Markets specialises in providing market structure and strategy implementation solutions to trading venues and electronic trading firms. Working with new and existing market places and other related financial institutions, TRG Markets will enable companies to rise to the challenges of a new regulatory and technological landscape from product development through to operational readiness.
Hirander Misra, the co-founder and former coo of Chi-X Europe, has agreed to become non-executive chairman of TRG Markets, as well as a founding Director of the company.
Hirander said ”Regulatory change in the US, Europe and Asia will lead to new business opportunities across a broad range of asset classes. TRG Markets has been set up as a progressive and forward thinking organisation to work with trading venues and electronic trading firms that want to strive to be at the forefront of market change, helping to positively influence and shape the future in the industry in general”.
Jannah Patchay, newly appointed Managing Director of TRG Markets, says “Hirander has extensive and in-depth knowledge and understanding of trading technology and market structure. He is a pioneer in the development of new trading venues and is a key appointment to the board of TRG Markets.”
Kiri Self, managing director of TRG Post Trade Services said ”Broadening our services to include TRG Markets means The Realization Group now offers full front to back expertise, which in this time of regulatory change will allow us to provide a complete end to end solution for our clients. We are excited about the possibilities that this offers the business.”
TRG Markets is the newest Realization Group company operating alongside the complimentary Post Trade Services and Marketing-led Business Development teams.
You Might Also Like...
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- CFTC Staff to Host a Public Roundtable on CPMI-IOSCO Guidance on CCP Resilience & Recovery
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Appointment of Thomas E. Noonan to ICE Board of Directors
- G-SIB US Bank Selects AxiomSL’s Single Platform for Capital Calculation and Regulatory Reporting Across Europe
- Object Trading Ready for Day One of Trading with Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal
- Lombard Risk Appoints New Business Development Head for EMEA
- Synechron Launches Blockchain Accelerator Applications in the Cloud
- Eris and Cassini Systems Partners to Offer Margin Savings Analysis