TRG Markets specialises in providing market structure and strategy implementation solutions to trading venues and electronic trading firms. Working with new and existing market places and other related financial institutions, TRG Markets will enable companies to rise to the challenges of a new regulatory and technological landscape from product development through to operational readiness.
Hirander Misra, the co-founder and former coo of Chi-X Europe, has agreed to become non-executive chairman of TRG Markets, as well as a founding Director of the company.
Hirander said ”Regulatory change in the US, Europe and Asia will lead to new business opportunities across a broad range of asset classes. TRG Markets has been set up as a progressive and forward thinking organisation to work with trading venues and electronic trading firms that want to strive to be at the forefront of market change, helping to positively influence and shape the future in the industry in general”.
Jannah Patchay, newly appointed Managing Director of TRG Markets, says “Hirander has extensive and in-depth knowledge and understanding of trading technology and market structure. He is a pioneer in the development of new trading venues and is a key appointment to the board of TRG Markets.”
Kiri Self, managing director of TRG Post Trade Services said ”Broadening our services to include TRG Markets means The Realization Group now offers full front to back expertise, which in this time of regulatory change will allow us to provide a complete end to end solution for our clients. We are excited about the possibilities that this offers the business.”
TRG Markets is the newest Realization Group company operating alongside the complimentary Post Trade Services and Marketing-led Business Development teams.
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan