Tradition-ICAP, the world's leading voice broker and electronic platform for the trading of interdealer currency options, today announced that it has appointed Tim Johnson as Head of Business Development in Asia.
Johnson will be based at Tradition’s offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, where he will report directly to Terry Benson, Global Head of Business Development at Tradition-ICAP. Tim’s main responsibility will be to promote and expand the company’s electronic broking platform, Volbroker, the leading electronic trading venue for the FX options market.
Johnson, who has spent the past two years as Head of Business Development for Asia Pacific at Surfacexchange, has over 18 years’ experience in e-commerce and broking of vanilla and exotic FX Options and officially started his role at Tradition-ICAP on May 2nd.
Speaking on the announcement, Terry Benson, global head of Business Development, Tradition-ICAP, said: “Tim is a terrific addition to the team in a role where he has built up a wealth of experience. Tradition-ICAP is focused on the excellent growth opportunities in Asia and Tim’s extensive experience and relationships will enable Tradition-ICAP to further expand its existing successful business in the region, whilst driving efforts to increase our expertise within the market as a whole.”
“Tradition-ICAP has established an enviable presence in the Asian market, with a trading platform that is dedicated to offering an unparalleled service to traders and clients,” added Tim Johnson, head of Business Development in Asia, Tradition-ICAP. “I look forward to developing the company’s relationships in line with its long-term commitments to the traders and clients of the region.”
You Might Also Like...
- The New Post-Trade - How has Regulation & Market Change Impacted the Business?
- OTC Derivatives Reform in Asia: A Long and Winding Road
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- Kite Consulting Group Launches Blocktribe to Source dedicated Blockchain Recruitment Roles
- Thomson Reuters and Clifford Chance Team Up to Deliver OTC Derivatives Documentation Solutions
- Bilateral Margining Driving New Member Activity at ForexClear
- Selwood Asset Management Selects Quantifi’s Single Integrated Portfolio Management System
- How Chief Information Officer & Chief Technology Officer Roles Are Changing