SunGard has chosen Fitch Solutions consensus CDS pricing service to enhance SunGard’s FastVal, an independent valuation service for vanilla and structured OTC derivatives.
Fitch’s CDS Pricing Service covers up to 3,000 single name CDS contracts using independent pricing data from the member banks of Fitch's global pricing services consortium. It also includes Fitch CDS Benchmarking for highly illiquid names, a tool which provides indicative spread values where there is insufficient market information to determine a consensus price based on market maker contributions.
Ian Rothery, Fitch Solutions’ global head of Third-Party Distribution and Partnerships, said, “SunGard’s strength in the industry means its customers include many of the world’s leading financial services firms. SunGard’s global reach will help us further extend access to Fitch Solutions’ products and services.”
“With credit becoming an increasingly important factor in derivative valuations, we need to help ensure that our customers have access to high quality, independent, accurate and timely pricing information for their risk management purposes,” said Gavin Lee, chief operating officer of SunGard's FastVal business unit. “Fitch Solutions, which has a proven track record in delivering CDS information and data services, combined with our existing data and analytics will help further strengthen the quality of SunGard’s FastVal valuation service.”
You Might Also Like...
- ISDA Launches FRTB Data Standards Project
- Project Sentinel completes MiFID II Technology Specification
- Brexit and OTC Clearing – A Look at the Possible Impact
- Tullett Prebon’s tpMESSENGER service selects CME Pivot Instant Messaging Platform to support open communication
- CloudMargin Announce Further Senior Appointments and Opens North American Office
- Xenomorph Receives Funding from HSBC to Accelerate Growth
- Northern Trust to leverage GlobalCollateral Ltd's MarginSettlement Messaging Service