SunGard has chosen Fitch Solutions consensus CDS pricing service to enhance SunGard’s FastVal, an independent valuation service for vanilla and structured OTC derivatives.
Fitch’s CDS Pricing Service covers up to 3,000 single name CDS contracts using independent pricing data from the member banks of Fitch's global pricing services consortium. It also includes Fitch CDS Benchmarking for highly illiquid names, a tool which provides indicative spread values where there is insufficient market information to determine a consensus price based on market maker contributions.
Ian Rothery, Fitch Solutions’ global head of Third-Party Distribution and Partnerships, said, “SunGard’s strength in the industry means its customers include many of the world’s leading financial services firms. SunGard’s global reach will help us further extend access to Fitch Solutions’ products and services.”
“With credit becoming an increasingly important factor in derivative valuations, we need to help ensure that our customers have access to high quality, independent, accurate and timely pricing information for their risk management purposes,” said Gavin Lee, chief operating officer of SunGard's FastVal business unit. “Fitch Solutions, which has a proven track record in delivering CDS information and data services, combined with our existing data and analytics will help further strengthen the quality of SunGard’s FastVal valuation service.”
You Might Also Like...
- Leading Global Banks Cut Counterparty Risk at AcadiaSoft and Quantile Pilot Risk Optimisation Service
- triResolve Margin Signs over 60 Clients in Anticipation of the Variation Margin Rules
- Northern Trust Survey: Majority of Fund Managers see Upcoming Regulatory Environment Demanding More Time
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Agreement to Acquire TMX Atrium from TMX Group
- Regulatory Reporting: Is a Holistic Approach Possible?
- CFTC’s Division of Swap Dealer and Intermediary Oversight Issues Time-Limited No-Action Transition for March 1, 2017 Compliance Date for Variation Margin and No-Action Relief from Minimum Transfer Amount Provisions
- EquiChain - A Global Capital Markets Infrastructure Platform to Drive Market Efficiency and Improve Global Investor Access in Emerging and Frontier Markets