SunGard has chosen Fitch Solutions consensus CDS pricing service to enhance SunGard’s FastVal, an independent valuation service for vanilla and structured OTC derivatives.
Fitch’s CDS Pricing Service covers up to 3,000 single name CDS contracts using independent pricing data from the member banks of Fitch's global pricing services consortium. It also includes Fitch CDS Benchmarking for highly illiquid names, a tool which provides indicative spread values where there is insufficient market information to determine a consensus price based on market maker contributions.
Ian Rothery, Fitch Solutions’ global head of Third-Party Distribution and Partnerships, said, “SunGard’s strength in the industry means its customers include many of the world’s leading financial services firms. SunGard’s global reach will help us further extend access to Fitch Solutions’ products and services.”
“With credit becoming an increasingly important factor in derivative valuations, we need to help ensure that our customers have access to high quality, independent, accurate and timely pricing information for their risk management purposes,” said Gavin Lee, chief operating officer of SunGard's FastVal business unit. “Fitch Solutions, which has a proven track record in delivering CDS information and data services, combined with our existing data and analytics will help further strengthen the quality of SunGard’s FastVal valuation service.”
You Might Also Like...
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan
- Markit Announces FRTB Solution to Help Reduce Capital Impact
- Anadolubank Chooses AxiomSL’s XBRL Solution for Regulatory Reporting in the Netherlands