SunGard has chosen Fitch Solutions consensus CDS pricing service to enhance SunGard’s FastVal, an independent valuation service for vanilla and structured OTC derivatives.
Fitch’s CDS Pricing Service covers up to 3,000 single name CDS contracts using independent pricing data from the member banks of Fitch's global pricing services consortium. It also includes Fitch CDS Benchmarking for highly illiquid names, a tool which provides indicative spread values where there is insufficient market information to determine a consensus price based on market maker contributions.
Ian Rothery, Fitch Solutions’ global head of Third-Party Distribution and Partnerships, said, “SunGard’s strength in the industry means its customers include many of the world’s leading financial services firms. SunGard’s global reach will help us further extend access to Fitch Solutions’ products and services.”
“With credit becoming an increasingly important factor in derivative valuations, we need to help ensure that our customers have access to high quality, independent, accurate and timely pricing information for their risk management purposes,” said Gavin Lee, chief operating officer of SunGard's FastVal business unit. “Fitch Solutions, which has a proven track record in delivering CDS information and data services, combined with our existing data and analytics will help further strengthen the quality of SunGard’s FastVal valuation service.”
You Might Also Like...
- London Stock Exchange Group Opens New Technology Facility in Sri Lanka
- Market Guidance on Standardization of the ISDA Variation Margin CSA
- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization
- Post-Trade Services Takes Centre Stage
- AxiomSL Opens Dubai Office as Part of Growing Middle Eastern Presence
- Numerix Introduces High Performance FRTB Solution