FINCAD and SimCorp have entered into an agreement to integrate FINCAD's derivatives pricing software into SimCorp's investment management enterprise solution, SimCorp Dimension.
The global agreement extends SimCorp Dimension's integrated pricing mechanism to encompass a wider range of derivatives than ever before. These include credit derivatives and instruments implemented within the system's new XpressInstruments framework, such as exotic derivatives, structured products and hybrids. These can now be valued directly from within SimCorp Dimension using FINCAD's advanced theoretical pricing solutions. As a result SimCorp Dimension customers can eliminate data manipulation tasks required to price such positions and thus reduce operational risk while simultaneously improving efficiency.
Søren G.A. Pedersen, vice president for partner development at SimCorp comments, "FINCAD derivatives pricing expertise perfectly complements SimCorp Dimension, allowing us to offer our customers access to timely, accurate and proven pricing for credit and other more complex derivatives seamlessly from their existing SimCorp Dimension solutions."
Bill Stewart, vice-president of Sales at FINCAD comments, "As derivatives are increasingly traded on an individual basis, a precise valuation of each contract is crucial in providing an accurate portfolio valuation. With SimCorp joining the FINCAD Alliance Program, we are delighted to assist SimCorp customers to achieve this and to stay ahead in today's international financial markets."
You Might Also Like...
- ISDA Launches Resolution Stay Jurisdictional Modular Protocol
- TriOptima completes first triReduce compression cycle for cleared euro interest rate swaps in Eurex Clearing
- Sapient Global Markets Introduces RegRecon, Enhancing Matching, Reconciliation and Resolution for Regulatory Reporting
- UnaVista Partners with Kaizen Reporting to Offer Quality Assurance Solution
- Bloomberg’s OTC Electronic Trading Services Offer Direct Connectivity to Eurex Clearing
- Broadridge Launches Next Generation Global Post Trade Management Solution Enabling Banks to Gain Transformative Operational Advantages
- NewOak Selects Quantifi’s Single Solution for Pricing and Analytics
- triResolve’s Repository Reconciliation Service and DTCC Collaborate to Reconcile Data Reported to Asian Regulators