FINCAD and SimCorp have entered into an agreement to integrate FINCAD's derivatives pricing software into SimCorp's investment management enterprise solution, SimCorp Dimension.
The global agreement extends SimCorp Dimension's integrated pricing mechanism to encompass a wider range of derivatives than ever before. These include credit derivatives and instruments implemented within the system's new XpressInstruments framework, such as exotic derivatives, structured products and hybrids. These can now be valued directly from within SimCorp Dimension using FINCAD's advanced theoretical pricing solutions. As a result SimCorp Dimension customers can eliminate data manipulation tasks required to price such positions and thus reduce operational risk while simultaneously improving efficiency.
Søren G.A. Pedersen, vice president for partner development at SimCorp comments, "FINCAD derivatives pricing expertise perfectly complements SimCorp Dimension, allowing us to offer our customers access to timely, accurate and proven pricing for credit and other more complex derivatives seamlessly from their existing SimCorp Dimension solutions."
Bill Stewart, vice-president of Sales at FINCAD comments, "As derivatives are increasingly traded on an individual basis, a precise valuation of each contract is crucial in providing an accurate portfolio valuation. With SimCorp joining the FINCAD Alliance Program, we are delighted to assist SimCorp customers to achieve this and to stay ahead in today's international financial markets."
You Might Also Like...
- FIA and FIA Japan Sign Formal Affiliation Agreement
- FIA Welcomes Proposed Guidance on Central Counterparty Risk and Pushes for more Transparency
- Eurex Supports Market Participants and Regulatory Change with Total Return Futures
- Harmonisation of Critical OTC Derivatives Data Elements (other than UTI and UPI) - Second Batch, Consultative Report Issued by CPMI-IOSCO
- eClerx and FIA Tech Announce Strategic Partnership
- DTCC Appoints Tim Keady to Lead Firm's DTCC Solutions Businesses
- Eris Adds Live Points on the Yield Curve
- Abacus Group Announces Major Expansion in London