FINCAD and SimCorp have entered into an agreement to integrate FINCAD's derivatives pricing software into SimCorp's investment management enterprise solution, SimCorp Dimension.
The global agreement extends SimCorp Dimension's integrated pricing mechanism to encompass a wider range of derivatives than ever before. These include credit derivatives and instruments implemented within the system's new XpressInstruments framework, such as exotic derivatives, structured products and hybrids. These can now be valued directly from within SimCorp Dimension using FINCAD's advanced theoretical pricing solutions. As a result SimCorp Dimension customers can eliminate data manipulation tasks required to price such positions and thus reduce operational risk while simultaneously improving efficiency.
Søren G.A. Pedersen, vice president for partner development at SimCorp comments, "FINCAD derivatives pricing expertise perfectly complements SimCorp Dimension, allowing us to offer our customers access to timely, accurate and proven pricing for credit and other more complex derivatives seamlessly from their existing SimCorp Dimension solutions."
Bill Stewart, vice-president of Sales at FINCAD comments, "As derivatives are increasingly traded on an individual basis, a precise valuation of each contract is crucial in providing an accurate portfolio valuation. With SimCorp joining the FINCAD Alliance Program, we are delighted to assist SimCorp customers to achieve this and to stay ahead in today's international financial markets."
You Might Also Like...
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- CFTC Staff to Host a Public Roundtable on CPMI-IOSCO Guidance on CCP Resilience & Recovery
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Appointment of Thomas E. Noonan to ICE Board of Directors
- G-SIB US Bank Selects AxiomSL’s Single Platform for Capital Calculation and Regulatory Reporting Across Europe
- Object Trading Ready for Day One of Trading with Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal
- Lombard Risk Appoints New Business Development Head for EMEA
- Synechron Launches Blockchain Accelerator Applications in the Cloud
- Eris and Cassini Systems Partners to Offer Margin Savings Analysis