The Securities and Exchange Commission today issued a policy statement describing the order in which it expects new rules regulating the derivatives market would take effect. The statement covers final rules to be adopted by the SEC under the 2010 Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
For full news release: http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2012/2012-111.htm
You Might Also Like...
- FIA Supports House Bill Reauthorizing CFTC
- Piraeus Bank Seamlessly Modernises Core Systems with Quantifi’s Next-Generation Risk, Analytics and Reporting
- AQMetrics Adds MiFID II Readiness Enhancements to RegTech Solution
- Bloomberg Streamlines Collateral Management and Reconciliation for Global Corporations and Investment Firms
- DTCC selects IBM, Axoni and R3 to Develop DTCC's Distributed Ledger Solution for Derivatives Processing