The Securities and Exchange Commission today issued a policy statement describing the order in which it expects new rules regulating the derivatives market would take effect. The statement covers final rules to be adopted by the SEC under the 2010 Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
For full news release: http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2012/2012-111.htm
You Might Also Like...
- King & Wood Mallesons Joins Forces with GD Financial Markets to Provide International Derivatives Regulation Solution
- A New World of Direct Clearing Emerges
- Invitation to Product Governance of the ANNA Derivatives Service Bureau
- Smart Communications and IHS Markit Extend Partnership and Launch ISDA 2016 Credit Support Annex for Variation Margin
- TriOptima and SwapClear Include First Client-cleared Trades in triReduce Swap Compression Cycle
- DTCC's Data Products Service Gathers Momentum; Adds Liquidity Coverage Data
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome