The Securities and Exchange Commission late Friday took another step toward regulating the over-the-counter derivatives market by unanimously approving rules and interpretations for key definitions of certain derivative products.
Full press release: http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2012/2012-130.htm
You Might Also Like...
- Remaining Hurdles For Complying With The New Non-Cleared OTC Margin Requirements
- Deutsche Börse Launches FinTech Hub in Frankfurt
- The Evolving World of Derivative Algos
- Misys Launches Misys FinCloud
- Asia Economic Slowdown and Cyber Risk Top List of Financial Industry Concerns in New DTCC Survey
- ISDA EMEA Credit Derivatives Determinations Committee: Norske Skogindustrier ASA Restructuring Credit Event