Rockall Technologies, a global leader in software solutions for Credit Limits, Exposure and Collateral management is delighted to announce that Avi Gur has joined the company to further enhance our expertise particularly in the Structured Trade and Commodity Finance (STCF) business.
Avi, an industry specialist with 25 years banking experience, 17 of which have been in the STCF business, will bring a wealth of knowledge to Rockall and its clients which will further enhance its status as a leading solution provider to this growing business. Avi, will be based in London, UK, as a first step to Rockall establishing a physical presence in that market.
Luke Nestor, ceo, Rockall states “we are delighted to have been able to attract Avi, an industry expert, to our organisation and we look forward to continuing to advance our progress in the STCF space and to ensure we continue to keep abreast of the risk and compliance challenges”.
Avi Gur states “this is a very exciting opportunity for me to be able to use my wealth of experience to bring best practise to Rockall and its clients”.
You Might Also Like...
- King & Wood Mallesons Joins Forces with GD Financial Markets to Provide International Derivatives Regulation Solution
- A New World of Direct Clearing Emerges
- Invitation to Product Governance of the ANNA Derivatives Service Bureau
- Smart Communications and IHS Markit Extend Partnership and Launch ISDA 2016 Credit Support Annex for Variation Margin
- TriOptima and SwapClear Include First Client-cleared Trades in triReduce Swap Compression Cycle
- DTCC's Data Products Service Gathers Momentum; Adds Liquidity Coverage Data
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome