Rockall Technologies, a global leader in software solutions for Credit Limits, Exposure and Collateral management is delighted to announce that Avi Gur has joined the company to further enhance our expertise particularly in the Structured Trade and Commodity Finance (STCF) business.
Avi, an industry specialist with 25 years banking experience, 17 of which have been in the STCF business, will bring a wealth of knowledge to Rockall and its clients which will further enhance its status as a leading solution provider to this growing business. Avi, will be based in London, UK, as a first step to Rockall establishing a physical presence in that market.
Luke Nestor, ceo, Rockall states “we are delighted to have been able to attract Avi, an industry expert, to our organisation and we look forward to continuing to advance our progress in the STCF space and to ensure we continue to keep abreast of the risk and compliance challenges”.
Avi Gur states “this is a very exciting opportunity for me to be able to use my wealth of experience to bring best practise to Rockall and its clients”.
You Might Also Like...
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- CFTC Staff to Host a Public Roundtable on CPMI-IOSCO Guidance on CCP Resilience & Recovery
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Appointment of Thomas E. Noonan to ICE Board of Directors
- G-SIB US Bank Selects AxiomSL’s Single Platform for Capital Calculation and Regulatory Reporting Across Europe
- Object Trading Ready for Day One of Trading with Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal
- Lombard Risk Appoints New Business Development Head for EMEA
- Synechron Launches Blockchain Accelerator Applications in the Cloud
- Eris and Cassini Systems Partners to Offer Margin Savings Analysis