Rockall Technologies, a global leader in software solutions for Credit Limits, Exposure and Collateral management is delighted to announce that Avi Gur has joined the company to further enhance our expertise particularly in the Structured Trade and Commodity Finance (STCF) business.
Avi, an industry specialist with 25 years banking experience, 17 of which have been in the STCF business, will bring a wealth of knowledge to Rockall and its clients which will further enhance its status as a leading solution provider to this growing business. Avi, will be based in London, UK, as a first step to Rockall establishing a physical presence in that market.
Luke Nestor, ceo, Rockall states “we are delighted to have been able to attract Avi, an industry expert, to our organisation and we look forward to continuing to advance our progress in the STCF space and to ensure we continue to keep abreast of the risk and compliance challenges”.
Avi Gur states “this is a very exciting opportunity for me to be able to use my wealth of experience to bring best practise to Rockall and its clients”.
You Might Also Like...
- Industry Groups Urge Focus on Risk Controls in CFTC’s Proposed Rule on Automated Trading
- Traiana Sees Threefold Growth on Harmony Equity Swap Service
- Intercontinental Exchange Launches Expanded ICE Data Services
- Exane Selects SimCorp Dimension
- Numerix and PiP, Mexico’s Leading Pricing Provider Team-up on Risk Analytics Solutions for Latin America
- BMCE Bank International Goes Live on AxiomSL’s Regulatory Platform