RiskVal Financial Solutions, the leading provider of fixed income prop trading analytics and risk management solutions, has released RiskVal Fixed Income (RVFI) version 08-12.10, with major improvements for the monitoring and analysis of Mortgage TBAs.
The new version of RVFI enables easy monitoring of TBAs versus Libor and Treasury curves. This complements the existing benchmark performance comparison to 2Y, 5Y, 10Y, 30Y OTR.
The new curve performance measurement is based on partial duration off of a trader selectable OTR. The Libor and Treasury additions to the TBA monitoring features are also extended to the in-depth TBA analysis capabilities already in RiskVal Fixed Income.
Several other enhancements are included in this release in response to the direct feedback of our clients.
“Version 08-12.10 continues the RiskVal tradition of rapid development focused on the real world needs of the trading floor. As always, RiskVal works closely with our traders and risk managers to create enhancements to make their lives easier,” says Jordan Hu, the founder, president and ceo of RiskVal.
You Might Also Like...
- The New Post-Trade - How has Regulation & Market Change Impacted the Business?
- OTC Derivatives Reform in Asia: A Long and Winding Road
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- Kite Consulting Group Launches Blocktribe to Source dedicated Blockchain Recruitment Roles
- Thomson Reuters and Clifford Chance Team Up to Deliver OTC Derivatives Documentation Solutions
- Bilateral Margining Driving New Member Activity at ForexClear
- Selwood Asset Management Selects Quantifi’s Single Integrated Portfolio Management System
- How Chief Information Officer & Chief Technology Officer Roles Are Changing