RiskVal Financial Solutions, the leading provider of fixed income prop trading analytics and risk management solutions, has released RiskVal Fixed Income (RVFI) version 08-12.10, with major improvements for the monitoring and analysis of Mortgage TBAs.
The new version of RVFI enables easy monitoring of TBAs versus Libor and Treasury curves. This complements the existing benchmark performance comparison to 2Y, 5Y, 10Y, 30Y OTR.
The new curve performance measurement is based on partial duration off of a trader selectable OTR. The Libor and Treasury additions to the TBA monitoring features are also extended to the in-depth TBA analysis capabilities already in RiskVal Fixed Income.
Several other enhancements are included in this release in response to the direct feedback of our clients.
“Version 08-12.10 continues the RiskVal tradition of rapid development focused on the real world needs of the trading floor. As always, RiskVal works closely with our traders and risk managers to create enhancements to make their lives easier,” says Jordan Hu, the founder, president and ceo of RiskVal.
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan