On March 27th, 2009, the Study Group on Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan has published a report entitled Report on Improvements of Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan. The referential translation of the report is available at JSCC web site.
Japan Securities Clearing Corporation, in cooperation with Japan Securities Depository Center, Inc. and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., established the study group on September 9th, 2008. The purpose of the group was to improve the security, transparency, and efficiency of OTC derivatives trading in the Japanese markets, particularly in regard to interest-rate swap trading and credit default swap trading, thereby contributing to the sound development of the OTC derivatives market. The study group held discussions seven times over the past six months.
You Might Also Like...
- ISDA Launches FRTB Data Standards Project
- Project Sentinel completes MiFID II Technology Specification
- Brexit and OTC Clearing – A Look at the Possible Impact
- Tullett Prebon’s tpMESSENGER service selects CME Pivot Instant Messaging Platform to support open communication
- CloudMargin Announce Further Senior Appointments and Opens North American Office
- Xenomorph Receives Funding from HSBC to Accelerate Growth
- Northern Trust to leverage GlobalCollateral Ltd's MarginSettlement Messaging Service