On March 27th, 2009, the Study Group on Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan has published a report entitled Report on Improvements of Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan. The referential translation of the report is available at JSCC web site.
Japan Securities Clearing Corporation, in cooperation with Japan Securities Depository Center, Inc. and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., established the study group on September 9th, 2008. The purpose of the group was to improve the security, transparency, and efficiency of OTC derivatives trading in the Japanese markets, particularly in regard to interest-rate swap trading and credit default swap trading, thereby contributing to the sound development of the OTC derivatives market. The study group held discussions seven times over the past six months.
You Might Also Like...
- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization
- Post-Trade Services Takes Centre Stage
- AxiomSL Opens Dubai Office as Part of Growing Middle Eastern Presence
- Numerix Introduces High Performance FRTB Solution
- Using Cloud to Address Collateral Challenges
- Creating a Stronger Financial System: New EU rules for the recovery and resolution of Central Counterparties