On March 27th, 2009, the Study Group on Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan has published a report entitled Report on Improvements of Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan. The referential translation of the report is available at JSCC web site.
Japan Securities Clearing Corporation, in cooperation with Japan Securities Depository Center, Inc. and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., established the study group on September 9th, 2008. The purpose of the group was to improve the security, transparency, and efficiency of OTC derivatives trading in the Japanese markets, particularly in regard to interest-rate swap trading and credit default swap trading, thereby contributing to the sound development of the OTC derivatives market. The study group held discussions seven times over the past six months.
You Might Also Like...
- Leading Global Banks Cut Counterparty Risk at AcadiaSoft and Quantile Pilot Risk Optimisation Service
- triResolve Margin Signs over 60 Clients in Anticipation of the Variation Margin Rules
- Northern Trust Survey: Majority of Fund Managers see Upcoming Regulatory Environment Demanding More Time
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Agreement to Acquire TMX Atrium from TMX Group
- Regulatory Reporting: Is a Holistic Approach Possible?
- CFTC’s Division of Swap Dealer and Intermediary Oversight Issues Time-Limited No-Action Transition for March 1, 2017 Compliance Date for Variation Margin and No-Action Relief from Minimum Transfer Amount Provisions
- EquiChain - A Global Capital Markets Infrastructure Platform to Drive Market Efficiency and Improve Global Investor Access in Emerging and Frontier Markets