On March 27th, 2009, the Study Group on Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan has published a report entitled Report on Improvements of Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan. The referential translation of the report is available at JSCC web site.
Japan Securities Clearing Corporation, in cooperation with Japan Securities Depository Center, Inc. and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., established the study group on September 9th, 2008. The purpose of the group was to improve the security, transparency, and efficiency of OTC derivatives trading in the Japanese markets, particularly in regard to interest-rate swap trading and credit default swap trading, thereby contributing to the sound development of the OTC derivatives market. The study group held discussions seven times over the past six months.
You Might Also Like...
- Exane Selects SimCorp Dimension
- Numerix and PiP, Mexico’s Leading Pricing Provider Team-up on Risk Analytics Solutions for Latin America
- BMCE Bank International Goes Live on AxiomSL’s Regulatory Platform
- Project Sentinel: Industry Participants Collaborate on MiFID II Implementation
- Fidessa and Commcise Solve Industry MiFID II Unbundling Conundrum
- Unique Identifiers for Derivatives - Finding the Middle Ground
- Markit to Acquire Prism Valuation