On March 27th, 2009, the Study Group on Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan has published a report entitled Report on Improvements of Post-Trade Processing of OTC Derivatives Trades in Japan. The referential translation of the report is available at JSCC web site.
Japan Securities Clearing Corporation, in cooperation with Japan Securities Depository Center, Inc. and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., established the study group on September 9th, 2008. The purpose of the group was to improve the security, transparency, and efficiency of OTC derivatives trading in the Japanese markets, particularly in regard to interest-rate swap trading and credit default swap trading, thereby contributing to the sound development of the OTC derivatives market. The study group held discussions seven times over the past six months.
You Might Also Like...
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- CFTC Staff to Host a Public Roundtable on CPMI-IOSCO Guidance on CCP Resilience & Recovery
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Appointment of Thomas E. Noonan to ICE Board of Directors
- G-SIB US Bank Selects AxiomSL’s Single Platform for Capital Calculation and Regulatory Reporting Across Europe
- Object Trading Ready for Day One of Trading with Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal
- Lombard Risk Appoints New Business Development Head for EMEA
- Synechron Launches Blockchain Accelerator Applications in the Cloud
- Eris and Cassini Systems Partners to Offer Margin Savings Analysis