Pricing Partners (www.pricingpartners.com), the world leader in OTC derivatives pricing analytics, mathematical models and independent valuations, announced today that its award winning Price-it© library now includes analytical tools to estimate inflation volatility surface combining historical estimates and implied interest rates smiles surfaces.
These analytical tools can provide reliable estimation of the smiled inflation surface on all major inflation indexes such as the European, French, Japanese, American or British HICP ones. This announcement comes at a time when demand for inflation products keeps climbing on due to the concerns on increased inflation.
Eric Benhamou, ceo of Pricing Partners comments: “In the derivatives valuation space, mathematical models are certainly important, but they are not everything. Market data are starting to play a more vital role. Therefore, it is important to bring some compelling analytical tools to our clients to estimate more accurately market data to which they have a limited access. As part of our continuous efforts to enlarge the scope of our analytics addressing market data issues, we have added these new features to estimate inflation volatility surface. Our clients can start taking advantage of these new features to price the inflation derivatives more accurately.”
You Might Also Like...
- Leading Global Banks Cut Counterparty Risk at AcadiaSoft and Quantile Pilot Risk Optimisation Service
- triResolve Margin Signs over 60 Clients in Anticipation of the Variation Margin Rules
- Northern Trust Survey: Majority of Fund Managers see Upcoming Regulatory Environment Demanding More Time
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Agreement to Acquire TMX Atrium from TMX Group
- Regulatory Reporting: Is a Holistic Approach Possible?
- CFTC’s Division of Swap Dealer and Intermediary Oversight Issues Time-Limited No-Action Transition for March 1, 2017 Compliance Date for Variation Margin and No-Action Relief from Minimum Transfer Amount Provisions
- EquiChain - A Global Capital Markets Infrastructure Platform to Drive Market Efficiency and Improve Global Investor Access in Emerging and Frontier Markets