OptionsCity Software, a provider of end-to-end electronic trading platforms, has now integrated with Lightspeed Trading, LLC (LST), a New York-based introducing broker.
The incorporation of OptionsCity and LST will provide a solution for equity and options traders to access the marketplace more efficiently. OptionsCity’s award-winning options trading platform, Metro, will now integrate with LST's proprietary technology environment enabling traders to create and execute complex trading strategies across many markets.
“We are pleased to combine offerings with a software vendor so highly regarded as OptionsCity,” remarked Collin Carrico, managing director of Lightspeed Financial, Inc, the parent company to LST. “This integration is a necessary next step in our strategic growth plan aimed at delivering the most complete brokerage services across asset classes to professional traders.
"With the derivatives market confronting more execution destinations, regulatory requirements and industry changes, technology is becoming a key differentiator for traders. The combined services of OptionsCity and LST will allow traders to focus on trading and managing risk rather than technology access,” said Chris Herndon, NY Sales director of OptionsCity.
OptionsCity Metro is a fully configurable electronic trading and market making platform that creates a distinctive edge by enabling options traders to have full control over trading, safety, and risk management. Metro was recently named “Best options trading platform” in the Wall Street Letter’s 2012 Institutional Trading Awards. Newly launched Freeway is a fast and powerful multi-asset trading platform designed for quick development and deployment of custom algorithmic trading strategies.
You Might Also Like...
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan
- Markit Announces FRTB Solution to Help Reduce Capital Impact