OptionsCity Software, a provider of end-to-end electronic trading platforms, has now integrated with Lightspeed Trading, LLC (LST), a New York-based introducing broker.
The incorporation of OptionsCity and LST will provide a solution for equity and options traders to access the marketplace more efficiently. OptionsCity’s award-winning options trading platform, Metro, will now integrate with LST's proprietary technology environment enabling traders to create and execute complex trading strategies across many markets.
“We are pleased to combine offerings with a software vendor so highly regarded as OptionsCity,” remarked Collin Carrico, managing director of Lightspeed Financial, Inc, the parent company to LST. “This integration is a necessary next step in our strategic growth plan aimed at delivering the most complete brokerage services across asset classes to professional traders.
"With the derivatives market confronting more execution destinations, regulatory requirements and industry changes, technology is becoming a key differentiator for traders. The combined services of OptionsCity and LST will allow traders to focus on trading and managing risk rather than technology access,” said Chris Herndon, NY Sales director of OptionsCity.
OptionsCity Metro is a fully configurable electronic trading and market making platform that creates a distinctive edge by enabling options traders to have full control over trading, safety, and risk management. Metro was recently named “Best options trading platform” in the Wall Street Letter’s 2012 Institutional Trading Awards. Newly launched Freeway is a fast and powerful multi-asset trading platform designed for quick development and deployment of custom algorithmic trading strategies.
You Might Also Like...
- NewOak Selects Quantifi’s Single Solution for Pricing and Analytics
- triResolve’s Repository Reconciliation Service and DTCC Collaborate to Reconcile Data Reported to Asian Regulators
- PNC Selects AxiomSL for Regulatory Reporting
- ESMA Amends MiFID II Standards on Non-equity Transparency and Position Limits
- CFTC Approves Final Rule on Amendments to the Swap Portfolio Reconciliation Requirement
- Remaining Hurdles For Complying With The New Non-Cleared OTC Margin Requirements
- Deutsche Börse Launches FinTech Hub in Frankfurt
- The Evolving World of Derivative Algos