Traiana, the leading provider of real-time post-trade solutions, announced today that Nomura, a global leader in exchange traded derivatives (ETD) execution and clearing, has chosen Traiana to expand its ETD client service platform.
Using Traiana Harmony, Nomura’s clients will have the capability to reconcile their executions and allocate across one or more futures commission merchants (FCMs), with real-time clearing status monitoring in Nomura’s client service portal. In addition, high volume clients can be integrated directly into the solution in their preferred protocols and message formats, allowing them to match and allocate their trades electronically. As a result, exceptions and breaks are identified intraday, not end of day, streamlining the clearing and allocation processes.
Michelle Neal, Nomura's global head of Electronic Markets, Futures & OTC Clearing, said: “As clients seek to diversify their clearing amongst a number of providers, automated, real-time post-trade processing is essential to minimize risk and costs. Working with Traiana is another step to keep Nomura’s execution and derivative clearing offerings at the front of the marketplace.”
Jim Chrystal, co-founder, Traiana, said, “We are excited to work with a market leader like Nomura on this strategic initiative, defining a new standard in post-trade processing and client servicing for the industry.”
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan