Traiana, the leading provider of real-time post-trade solutions, announced today that Nomura, a global leader in exchange traded derivatives (ETD) execution and clearing, has chosen Traiana to expand its ETD client service platform.
Using Traiana Harmony, Nomura’s clients will have the capability to reconcile their executions and allocate across one or more futures commission merchants (FCMs), with real-time clearing status monitoring in Nomura’s client service portal. In addition, high volume clients can be integrated directly into the solution in their preferred protocols and message formats, allowing them to match and allocate their trades electronically. As a result, exceptions and breaks are identified intraday, not end of day, streamlining the clearing and allocation processes.
Michelle Neal, Nomura's global head of Electronic Markets, Futures & OTC Clearing, said: “As clients seek to diversify their clearing amongst a number of providers, automated, real-time post-trade processing is essential to minimize risk and costs. Working with Traiana is another step to keep Nomura’s execution and derivative clearing offerings at the front of the marketplace.”
Jim Chrystal, co-founder, Traiana, said, “We are excited to work with a market leader like Nomura on this strategic initiative, defining a new standard in post-trade processing and client servicing for the industry.”
You Might Also Like...
- EMIR OTC Clearing: What's Next?
- FirstRand Bank Limited (London Branch) Goes Live on AxiomSL’s Solution for Bank of England Reporting
- Industry Groups Urge Focus on Risk Controls in CFTC’s Proposed Rule on Automated Trading
- Traiana Sees Threefold Growth on Harmony Equity Swap Service
- Intercontinental Exchange Launches Expanded ICE Data Services
- Exane Selects SimCorp Dimension
- Numerix and PiP, Mexico’s Leading Pricing Provider Team-up on Risk Analytics Solutions for Latin America