A new report from Aite Group, LLC examines market trends in the hedge fund of funds (HFOFs) industry, sizes the market, and explores alternative managed account platforms. The report also looks at front- to back-office operations for hedge funds of funds, including fund administrators for administrative support, and provides summaries of various vendor technologies available.
Hedge fund of fund firms are a permanent presence in the investment arsenal of institutional and retail investors. As such, operational and investing requirements for HFOFs are increasing, and HFOFs have more choice today in technology. Technology vendors are enhancing solutions through additional development investment, and providing improved alternatives to in-house technology builds or reliance on generic office software packages.
"As the largest hedge fund of funds experience greater cash inflows, demands on technology have soared," says Denise Valentine, senior analyst with Aite Group and author of this report. "Hedge fund of fund advisers are more willing to spend on operational infrastructure as they attract more assets and build a larger revenue base."
The report includes lists of the top 25 HFOFs with assets and the top 10 hedge fund administrators serving HFOFs.
This 22-page Impact Note contains 6 Figures and 2 Tables. Clients of Aite Group's Institutional Securities & Investments service can download the report by clicking on the icon to the right.
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan