A new report from Aite Group, LLC examines market trends in the hedge fund of funds (HFOFs) industry, sizes the market, and explores alternative managed account platforms. The report also looks at front- to back-office operations for hedge funds of funds, including fund administrators for administrative support, and provides summaries of various vendor technologies available.
Hedge fund of fund firms are a permanent presence in the investment arsenal of institutional and retail investors. As such, operational and investing requirements for HFOFs are increasing, and HFOFs have more choice today in technology. Technology vendors are enhancing solutions through additional development investment, and providing improved alternatives to in-house technology builds or reliance on generic office software packages.
"As the largest hedge fund of funds experience greater cash inflows, demands on technology have soared," says Denise Valentine, senior analyst with Aite Group and author of this report. "Hedge fund of fund advisers are more willing to spend on operational infrastructure as they attract more assets and build a larger revenue base."
The report includes lists of the top 25 HFOFs with assets and the top 10 hedge fund administrators serving HFOFs.
This 22-page Impact Note contains 6 Figures and 2 Tables. Clients of Aite Group's Institutional Securities & Investments service can download the report by clicking on the icon to the right.
You Might Also Like...
- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization
- Post-Trade Services Takes Centre Stage
- AxiomSL Opens Dubai Office as Part of Growing Middle Eastern Presence
- Numerix Introduces High Performance FRTB Solution
- Using Cloud to Address Collateral Challenges
- Creating a Stronger Financial System: New EU rules for the recovery and resolution of Central Counterparties