Scalable, real-time solution built on the proven architecture and functionality of Harmony
Today Traiana, the market standard for post-trade processing of foreign exchange (FX), announced that Morgan Stanley is the first customer to go live with Traiana’s real-time FX margin solution.
Nick Solinger, chief marketing officer of Traiana, says “Over the years our sell-side customers have told us there has been little innovation in FX margining. Given the significant changes in prime brokerage and retail FX, customers now require a state-of-the-art, scalable, real-time margin solution across FX products and futures”.
Built on the proven architecture and functionality of Harmony, the solution provides real-time margining, and significant processing and through-put capability. The system handles margin, credit, prime brokerage, introducing brokers and retail trading relationships, and can also be used to cross-margin FX and futures.
Morgan Stanley’s Todd Miller, managing director, says “Over the past few years, we’ve experienced tremendous growth across all client segments. In order to manage that growth, we are committed to investing in best-of-breed technology. After reviewing all options, we realized that Traiana’s margining solution not only met our needs today but could also scale to support our business needs in the future”.
You Might Also Like...
- FIA and FIA Japan Sign Formal Affiliation Agreement
- FIA Welcomes Proposed Guidance on Central Counterparty Risk and Pushes for more Transparency
- Eurex Supports Market Participants and Regulatory Change with Total Return Futures
- Harmonisation of Critical OTC Derivatives Data Elements (other than UTI and UPI) - Second Batch, Consultative Report Issued by CPMI-IOSCO
- eClerx and FIA Tech Announce Strategic Partnership
- DTCC Appoints Tim Keady to Lead Firm's DTCC Solutions Businesses
- Eris Adds Live Points on the Yield Curve
- Abacus Group Announces Major Expansion in London