Scalable, real-time solution built on the proven architecture and functionality of Harmony
Today Traiana, the market standard for post-trade processing of foreign exchange (FX), announced that Morgan Stanley is the first customer to go live with Traiana’s real-time FX margin solution.
Nick Solinger, chief marketing officer of Traiana, says “Over the years our sell-side customers have told us there has been little innovation in FX margining. Given the significant changes in prime brokerage and retail FX, customers now require a state-of-the-art, scalable, real-time margin solution across FX products and futures”.
Built on the proven architecture and functionality of Harmony, the solution provides real-time margining, and significant processing and through-put capability. The system handles margin, credit, prime brokerage, introducing brokers and retail trading relationships, and can also be used to cross-margin FX and futures.
Morgan Stanley’s Todd Miller, managing director, says “Over the past few years, we’ve experienced tremendous growth across all client segments. In order to manage that growth, we are committed to investing in best-of-breed technology. After reviewing all options, we realized that Traiana’s margining solution not only met our needs today but could also scale to support our business needs in the future”.
You Might Also Like...
- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization
- Post-Trade Services Takes Centre Stage
- AxiomSL Opens Dubai Office as Part of Growing Middle Eastern Presence
- Numerix Introduces High Performance FRTB Solution
- Using Cloud to Address Collateral Challenges
- Creating a Stronger Financial System: New EU rules for the recovery and resolution of Central Counterparties