Scalable, real-time solution built on the proven architecture and functionality of Harmony
Today Traiana, the market standard for post-trade processing of foreign exchange (FX), announced that Morgan Stanley is the first customer to go live with Traiana’s real-time FX margin solution.
Nick Solinger, chief marketing officer of Traiana, says “Over the years our sell-side customers have told us there has been little innovation in FX margining. Given the significant changes in prime brokerage and retail FX, customers now require a state-of-the-art, scalable, real-time margin solution across FX products and futures”.
Built on the proven architecture and functionality of Harmony, the solution provides real-time margining, and significant processing and through-put capability. The system handles margin, credit, prime brokerage, introducing brokers and retail trading relationships, and can also be used to cross-margin FX and futures.
Morgan Stanley’s Todd Miller, managing director, says “Over the past few years, we’ve experienced tremendous growth across all client segments. In order to manage that growth, we are committed to investing in best-of-breed technology. After reviewing all options, we realized that Traiana’s margining solution not only met our needs today but could also scale to support our business needs in the future”.
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan