Open Link Financial, Inc., (OpenLink), a leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk management and operations processing software solutions for the agriculture and soft commodities industry, announced today that it has been selected by Land O’Lakes to manage their trading and enterprise risk management requirements. Land O’Lakes will implement the integrated dbcSMARTsoft and Endur/RiskPak solutions across its global business units to manage physical and financial commodities.
Land O’Lakes, the leading marketer, producer, food and agricultural cooperative, selected OpenLink after a comprehensive review of industry solutions. OpenLink’s integrated solution surpassed top competitors due to its superior risk management, instrument modeling and reporting functionality.
Key requirements for Land O’Lakes included the ability to manage all commodity and energy exposure in a single enterprise-wide solution; support multiple risk management methodologies; monitor corporate performance metrics including earnings at risk, cash flow at risk, real-time credit risk; and proactively position them to handle the uncertainties related to pending legislation.
“At Land O’Lakes, transparently managing margin across our entire value chain is a principal operating philosophy,” said Susan Grelling, vp of Commodity Risk Management at Land O'Lakes. Ms. Grelling went on to add, “By deploying OpenLink’s solution, we will be able to more effectively manage pricing and earnings, better preparing us to manage operations in increasingly volatile and regulated markets”.
Henry Bonner, ceo of OpenLink’s Agriculture and Soft Commodities division, remarked, “The continuing price turmoil in the agriculture and soft commodity markets is driving industry leaders to implement best practices for commodity risk management. We are proud to include Land O’Lakes in the growing list of global companies adopting our leading solution for integrated trading and risk management.”
You Might Also Like...
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- CFTC Staff to Host a Public Roundtable on CPMI-IOSCO Guidance on CCP Resilience & Recovery
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Appointment of Thomas E. Noonan to ICE Board of Directors
- G-SIB US Bank Selects AxiomSL’s Single Platform for Capital Calculation and Regulatory Reporting Across Europe
- Object Trading Ready for Day One of Trading with Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal
- Lombard Risk Appoints New Business Development Head for EMEA
- Synechron Launches Blockchain Accelerator Applications in the Cloud
- Eris and Cassini Systems Partners to Offer Margin Savings Analysis