The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) today announced that its Asia Ex-Japan Credit Derivatives Determinations Committee resolved that a Bankruptcy Credit Event occurred in respect of Sino-Forest Corporation.
The Committee determined that an auction will be held in respect of outstanding CDS transactions.
ISDA will publish further information regarding the auction on its website, www.isda.org/credit, in due course. The auction will be administered by Markit and Creditex.
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan