The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) today announced that its Asia Ex-Japan Credit Derivatives Determinations Committee resolved that a Bankruptcy Credit Event occurred in respect of Sino-Forest Corporation.
The Committee determined that an auction will be held in respect of outstanding CDS transactions.
ISDA will publish further information regarding the auction on its website, www.isda.org/credit, in due course. The auction will be administered by Markit and Creditex.
You Might Also Like...
- FIA and FIA Japan Sign Formal Affiliation Agreement
- FIA Welcomes Proposed Guidance on Central Counterparty Risk and Pushes for more Transparency
- Eurex Supports Market Participants and Regulatory Change with Total Return Futures
- Harmonisation of Critical OTC Derivatives Data Elements (other than UTI and UPI) - Second Batch, Consultative Report Issued by CPMI-IOSCO
- eClerx and FIA Tech Announce Strategic Partnership
- DTCC Appoints Tim Keady to Lead Firm's DTCC Solutions Businesses
- Eris Adds Live Points on the Yield Curve
- Abacus Group Announces Major Expansion in London