The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) today announced that its Asia Ex-Japan Credit Derivatives Determinations Committee resolved that a Bankruptcy Credit Event occurred in respect of Sino-Forest Corporation.
The Committee determined that an auction will be held in respect of outstanding CDS transactions.
ISDA will publish further information regarding the auction on its website, www.isda.org/credit, in due course. The auction will be administered by Markit and Creditex.
You Might Also Like...
- ISDA Launches Resolution Stay Jurisdictional Modular Protocol
- TriOptima completes first triReduce compression cycle for cleared euro interest rate swaps in Eurex Clearing
- Sapient Global Markets Introduces RegRecon, Enhancing Matching, Reconciliation and Resolution for Regulatory Reporting
- UnaVista Partners with Kaizen Reporting to Offer Quality Assurance Solution
- Bloomberg’s OTC Electronic Trading Services Offer Direct Connectivity to Eurex Clearing
- Broadridge Launches Next Generation Global Post Trade Management Solution Enabling Banks to Gain Transformative Operational Advantages
- NewOak Selects Quantifi’s Single Solution for Pricing and Analytics
- triResolve’s Repository Reconciliation Service and DTCC Collaborate to Reconcile Data Reported to Asian Regulators