The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) today announced that its Asia Ex-Japan Credit Derivatives Determinations Committee resolved that a Bankruptcy Credit Event occurred in respect of Sino-Forest Corporation.
The Committee determined that an auction will be held in respect of outstanding CDS transactions.
ISDA will publish further information regarding the auction on its website, www.isda.org/credit, in due course. The auction will be administered by Markit and Creditex.
You Might Also Like...
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- CFTC Staff to Host a Public Roundtable on CPMI-IOSCO Guidance on CCP Resilience & Recovery
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Appointment of Thomas E. Noonan to ICE Board of Directors
- G-SIB US Bank Selects AxiomSL’s Single Platform for Capital Calculation and Regulatory Reporting Across Europe
- Object Trading Ready for Day One of Trading with Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal
- Lombard Risk Appoints New Business Development Head for EMEA
- Synechron Launches Blockchain Accelerator Applications in the Cloud
- Eris and Cassini Systems Partners to Offer Margin Savings Analysis