The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) today announced that its Asia Ex-Japan Credit Derivatives Determinations Committee resolved that a Bankruptcy Credit Event occurred in respect of Sino-Forest Corporation.
The Committee determined that an auction will be held in respect of outstanding CDS transactions.
ISDA will publish further information regarding the auction on its website, www.isda.org/credit, in due course. The auction will be administered by Markit and Creditex.
You Might Also Like...
- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization
- Post-Trade Services Takes Centre Stage
- AxiomSL Opens Dubai Office as Part of Growing Middle Eastern Presence
- Numerix Introduces High Performance FRTB Solution
- Using Cloud to Address Collateral Challenges
- Creating a Stronger Financial System: New EU rules for the recovery and resolution of Central Counterparties