The collateral management industry is in a period of significant change, driven by wide-ranging regulatory and other industry developments such as Dodd-Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Basel III and T2S.
In this report, InteDelta explores the impact on collateral operations of impending Dodd Frank rules and the approach taken by broker-dealers to update their collateral management processes to support central clearing services.
Key topics investigated include:
- The current organisational design of collateral operations
- Approaches to the active management of collateral inventory
- Strategies adopted to prepare for central clearing
- Central clearing challenges and other open questions
To view this report, please click here
You Might Also Like...
- FIA and FIA Japan Sign Formal Affiliation Agreement
- FIA Welcomes Proposed Guidance on Central Counterparty Risk and Pushes for more Transparency
- Eurex Supports Market Participants and Regulatory Change with Total Return Futures
- Harmonisation of Critical OTC Derivatives Data Elements (other than UTI and UPI) - Second Batch, Consultative Report Issued by CPMI-IOSCO
- eClerx and FIA Tech Announce Strategic Partnership
- DTCC Appoints Tim Keady to Lead Firm's DTCC Solutions Businesses
- Eris Adds Live Points on the Yield Curve
- Abacus Group Announces Major Expansion in London