The collateral management industry is in a period of significant change, driven by wide-ranging regulatory and other industry developments such as Dodd-Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Basel III and T2S.
In this report, InteDelta explores the impact on collateral operations of impending Dodd Frank rules and the approach taken by broker-dealers to update their collateral management processes to support central clearing services.
Key topics investigated include:
- The current organisational design of collateral operations
- Approaches to the active management of collateral inventory
- Strategies adopted to prepare for central clearing
- Central clearing challenges and other open questions
To view this report, please click here
You Might Also Like...
- The New Post-Trade - How has Regulation & Market Change Impacted the Business?
- OTC Derivatives Reform in Asia: A Long and Winding Road
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- Kite Consulting Group Launches Blocktribe to Source dedicated Blockchain Recruitment Roles
- Thomson Reuters and Clifford Chance Team Up to Deliver OTC Derivatives Documentation Solutions
- Bilateral Margining Driving New Member Activity at ForexClear
- Selwood Asset Management Selects Quantifi’s Single Integrated Portfolio Management System
- How Chief Information Officer & Chief Technology Officer Roles Are Changing