The collateral management industry is in a period of significant change, driven by wide-ranging regulatory and other industry developments such as Dodd-Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Basel III and T2S.
In this report, InteDelta explores the impact on collateral operations of impending Dodd Frank rules and the approach taken by broker-dealers to update their collateral management processes to support central clearing services.
Key topics investigated include:
- The current organisational design of collateral operations
- Approaches to the active management of collateral inventory
- Strategies adopted to prepare for central clearing
- Central clearing challenges and other open questions
To view this report, please click here
You Might Also Like...
- UnaVista Partners with Kaizen Reporting to Offer Quality Assurance Solution
- Bloomberg’s OTC Electronic Trading Services Offer Direct Connectivity to Eurex Clearing
- Broadridge Launches Next Generation Global Post Trade Management Solution Enabling Banks to Gain Transformative Operational Advantages
- NewOak Selects Quantifi’s Single Solution for Pricing and Analytics
- triResolve’s Repository Reconciliation Service and DTCC Collaborate to Reconcile Data Reported to Asian Regulators
- PNC Selects AxiomSL for Regulatory Reporting
- CFTC Approves Final Rule on Amendments to the Swap Portfolio Reconciliation Requirement
- ESMA Amends MiFID II Standards on Non-equity Transparency and Position Limits