The collateral management industry is in a period of significant change, driven by wide-ranging regulatory and other industry developments such as Dodd-Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Basel III and T2S.
In this report, InteDelta explores the impact on collateral operations of impending Dodd Frank rules and the approach taken by broker-dealers to update their collateral management processes to support central clearing services.
Key topics investigated include:
- The current organisational design of collateral operations
- Approaches to the active management of collateral inventory
- Strategies adopted to prepare for central clearing
- Central clearing challenges and other open questions
To view this report, please click here
You Might Also Like...
- Leading Global Banks Cut Counterparty Risk at AcadiaSoft and Quantile Pilot Risk Optimisation Service
- triResolve Margin Signs over 60 Clients in Anticipation of the Variation Margin Rules
- Northern Trust Survey: Majority of Fund Managers see Upcoming Regulatory Environment Demanding More Time
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Agreement to Acquire TMX Atrium from TMX Group
- Regulatory Reporting: Is a Holistic Approach Possible?
- CFTC’s Division of Swap Dealer and Intermediary Oversight Issues Time-Limited No-Action Transition for March 1, 2017 Compliance Date for Variation Margin and No-Action Relief from Minimum Transfer Amount Provisions
- EquiChain - A Global Capital Markets Infrastructure Platform to Drive Market Efficiency and Improve Global Investor Access in Emerging and Frontier Markets