The collateral management industry is in a period of significant change, driven by wide-ranging regulatory and other industry developments such as Dodd-Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Basel III and T2S.
In this report, InteDelta explores the impact on collateral operations of impending Dodd Frank rules and the approach taken by broker-dealers to update their collateral management processes to support central clearing services.
Key topics investigated include:
- The current organisational design of collateral operations
- Approaches to the active management of collateral inventory
- Strategies adopted to prepare for central clearing
- Central clearing challenges and other open questions
To view this report, please click here
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan