The collateral management industry is in a period of significant change, driven by wide-ranging regulatory and other industry developments such as Dodd-Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Basel III and T2S.
In this report, InteDelta explores the impact on collateral operations of impending Dodd Frank rules and the approach taken by broker-dealers to update their collateral management processes to support central clearing services.
Key topics investigated include:
- The current organisational design of collateral operations
- Approaches to the active management of collateral inventory
- Strategies adopted to prepare for central clearing
- Central clearing challenges and other open questions
To view this report, please click here
You Might Also Like...
- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization
- Post-Trade Services Takes Centre Stage
- AxiomSL Opens Dubai Office as Part of Growing Middle Eastern Presence
- Numerix Introduces High Performance FRTB Solution
- Using Cloud to Address Collateral Challenges
- Creating a Stronger Financial System: New EU rules for the recovery and resolution of Central Counterparties