The collateral management industry is in a period of significant change, driven by wide-ranging regulatory and other industry developments such as Dodd-Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Basel III and T2S.
In this report, InteDelta explores the impact on collateral operations of impending Dodd Frank rules and the approach taken by broker-dealers to update their collateral management processes to support central clearing services.
Key topics investigated include:
- The current organisational design of collateral operations
- Approaches to the active management of collateral inventory
- Strategies adopted to prepare for central clearing
- Central clearing challenges and other open questions
To view this report, please click here
You Might Also Like...
- KGI Securities Extends its Use of Horizon Automated Trading Platform
- July Sees Demand Rise for IT Professionals Despite Brexit Concerns
- Ex-DTCC Elena Gaetini Joins Expanding Risk Focus EMEA Team
- Majority of Derivatives Trading Firms Plan to Engage New Trading Platforms by 2018, Finds TABB Group Study