The Financial Services Authority (FSA) today announced the appointment of Simon Prior-Palmer and Robert Stansbury as senior advisors.
Simon will advise on the investment banking sector. He has more than 30 years experience in investment banking at Credit Suisse, formerly Credit Suisse First Boston, and JP Morgan. He led investment banking in the UK at Credit Suisse from 1988 to 1998.
Robert will be advising on risk management. Since 1993 he has been advising boards of financial services firms on the governance of risk. Prior to this he was director at Hill Samuel with responsibilities including Derivatives, Risk Management, Research and Strategy.
Hector Sants, the FSA’s chief executive officer, said:
“I am delighted to announce the appointment of Simon and Robert as senior advisors to the FSA. They both have considerable experience to bring to bear on the regulatory changes and issues that we face in our work.
“Senior advisors are a core part of the FSA’s delivery of intensive supervision. The team provides experience on regulatory, market and consumer matters.”
You Might Also Like...
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan
- Markit Announces FRTB Solution to Help Reduce Capital Impact
- Anadolubank Chooses AxiomSL’s XBRL Solution for Regulatory Reporting in the Netherlands