The Financial Services Authority (FSA) today announced the appointment of Simon Prior-Palmer and Robert Stansbury as senior advisors.
Simon will advise on the investment banking sector. He has more than 30 years experience in investment banking at Credit Suisse, formerly Credit Suisse First Boston, and JP Morgan. He led investment banking in the UK at Credit Suisse from 1988 to 1998.
Robert will be advising on risk management. Since 1993 he has been advising boards of financial services firms on the governance of risk. Prior to this he was director at Hill Samuel with responsibilities including Derivatives, Risk Management, Research and Strategy.
Hector Sants, the FSA’s chief executive officer, said:
“I am delighted to announce the appointment of Simon and Robert as senior advisors to the FSA. They both have considerable experience to bring to bear on the regulatory changes and issues that we face in our work.
“Senior advisors are a core part of the FSA’s delivery of intensive supervision. The team provides experience on regulatory, market and consumer matters.”
You Might Also Like...
- EMIR OTC Clearing: What's Next?
- FirstRand Bank Limited (London Branch) Goes Live on AxiomSL’s Solution for Bank of England Reporting
- Industry Groups Urge Focus on Risk Controls in CFTC’s Proposed Rule on Automated Trading
- Traiana Sees Threefold Growth on Harmony Equity Swap Service
- Intercontinental Exchange Launches Expanded ICE Data Services
- Exane Selects SimCorp Dimension
- Numerix and PiP, Mexico’s Leading Pricing Provider Team-up on Risk Analytics Solutions for Latin America