Continues global expansion with additional appointments
Fidessa group plc (LSE: FDSA), provider of high-performance trading, investment management and information solutions for the world’s financial community, has today announced its continued growth in the futures and options space with strategic personnel hires. Fidessa added two seasoned industry veterans to the team with expertise in the financial technology and derivatives trading space. Yuriy Shterk joined as Senior Product Manager and Michael Wilkins as Trader Support Specialist.
Mr. Shterk assists with the design and implementation of new products and services for Fidessa’s local and global customers. Mr. Wilkins has taken on a proactive client service role, offering training and assistance on Fidessa’s futures and options platform. Mr. Shterk comes to Fidessa from CQG, where he was most recently Vice President of Product Strategy. Prior to Fidessa, Mr. Wilkins served as a pre-sales executive for SunGard Global Trading and as a training manager at Orc Software.
Dan Smalley, head of Derivatives Business Development at Fidessa US, comments: “As Fidessa deepens its commitment to the derivatives industry, we are delighted to announce these key new hires. They will help us build upon our success in the global derivatives space as we continue to provide products that evolve with the marketplace and deliver world class service. The Chicago office and its co-located exchange infrastructure is a vital extension to Fidessa's vast global buy-side and sell-side network, and it underscores our dedication to the long-term viability of the derivatives space.”
Fidessa’s powerful, global trading network connects 3600 participants and extends across around 200 venues in the Americas, EMEA and Asia, including more than 34 derivatives exchanges, and carries the order flow of more than US $800 billion each month.
You Might Also Like...
- King & Wood Mallesons Joins Forces with GD Financial Markets to Provide International Derivatives Regulation Solution
- A New World of Direct Clearing Emerges
- Invitation to Product Governance of the ANNA Derivatives Service Bureau
- Smart Communications and IHS Markit Extend Partnership and Launch ISDA 2016 Credit Support Annex for Variation Margin
- TriOptima and SwapClear Include First Client-cleared Trades in triReduce Swap Compression Cycle
- DTCC's Data Products Service Gathers Momentum; Adds Liquidity Coverage Data
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome