FFastFill plc, the leading provider of application services to the electronic trading community, announces today a new application service provision (“ASP”) contract with NYSE Liffe, LLC, the U.S. futures exchange of NYSE Euronext (“NYX”), to provide it with a fully managed service for FFastFill’s eFills exchange ‘trade fills’ system.
eFills provides authorised exchange participants with a real-time view of client-specific trade data through a secure, high performance web portal. eFills offers access to trade fills, independent of a firm’s trading front-end, serving as a contingency system in the event of primary connectivity interruptions or failures.
NYSE Liffe, which received Designated Contract Market (“DCM”) status on August 21 and launched on September 8, 2008, provides a fully transparent, liquid market for 100 oz. gold futures; 5,000 oz. silver futures; options on gold and silver futures; and mini-sized 33.2 oz. gold and 1,000 oz. silver futures. Utilising the proven LIFFE CONNECT(R) trading platform designed and maintained by NYSE Euronext Technology, NYSE Liffe plans to introduce new products and innovative services in 2009.
Keith Todd, executive chairman and ceo of FFastFill said: "I am delighted to announce that we have been selected by NYSE Liffe for this service so quickly after its startup. This is the first time we have provided a service directly to the exchange, although we have been an ISV partner on the LIFFE CONNECT(R) trading platform for many years. The eFills ASP deployment leverages our proven software and infrastructure capabilities, resulting in superior service quality and fast deployment timescales."
You Might Also Like...
- FIA Supports House Bill Reauthorizing CFTC
- Piraeus Bank Seamlessly Modernises Core Systems with Quantifi’s Next-Generation Risk, Analytics and Reporting
- AQMetrics Adds MiFID II Readiness Enhancements to RegTech Solution
- Bloomberg Streamlines Collateral Management and Reconciliation for Global Corporations and Investment Firms
- DTCC selects IBM, Axoni and R3 to Develop DTCC's Distributed Ledger Solution for Derivatives Processing