The Board of Supervisors (BoS), ESMA’s decision taking body made up of 27 voting members, nominated Verena Ross today, for the post of ESMA’s first Executive Director, subject to confirmation by the European Parliament. The Executive Director will be entrusted with the day-to-day management of ESMA. According to the Regulation establishing ESMA, the Executive Director will serve a term of five years, renewable once.
You Might Also Like...
- Remaining Hurdles For Complying With The New Non-Cleared OTC Margin Requirements
- Deutsche Börse Launches FinTech Hub in Frankfurt
- The Evolving World of Derivative Algos
- Misys Launches Misys FinCloud
- Asia Economic Slowdown and Cyber Risk Top List of Financial Industry Concerns in New DTCC Survey
- ISDA EMEA Credit Derivatives Determinations Committee: Norske Skogindustrier ASA Restructuring Credit Event