Global financial services software provider launches dfferentia
Dion Global Solutions (Dion) technology partner to the financial services industry, has today launched dfferentia: a hosted pricing, valuation and multi-asset class risk management solution for buy and sell side institutions. dfferentia will provide more accurate and efficient pricing of OTC derivatives than previously available and has been developed by Dion in response to market demand.
Ralph Horne, Global ceo & managing director, Dion, commenting on the launch of dfferentia said: “We have seen the market really struggle with the valuation of OTC derivatives, but with calls for transparency and a move towards central clearing, struggling is not an option. To have any accurate assessment of holdings and exposures, and for risk to be properly managed, firms need a process they can rely on. The continued market uncertainties, increased regulatory oversight and constant evolution of new instruments and structures require market participants to be able to accurately price and manage risk emanating from OTC financial products. dfferentia provides users with unprecedented levels of transparency.”
dfferentia addresses the needs of a new generation of internet application users within the financial services community. Its ease of use; accessibility to numerous market-tested pricing and risk models and market data sources; all operating within a collaborative environment, allow it to be deployed rapidly and easily across the trading floor.
Dion has partnered with Numerix, a leading independent analytics provider for derivatives and structured products. Its market proven Numerix CrossAsset analytics are fully integrated into dfferentia. This gives users access to the industry’s most comprehensive model library and a highly visible and cost efficient way to compare and contrast hedging strategies.
Kershasp Carnac, head – Financial Analytics, Dion, said: “dfferentia provides traders across the institution from multiple geographies with a single cross-asset OTC derivatives collaborative hosted solution. dfferentia focuses on both sales and interbank traders and their need for flexibility and speed to price, structure, and to collaborate and analyse their risk on-demand. dfferentia’s workflow coverage and intuitive user interface will allow for faster distribution of vanilla, semi-exotic and structured products.”
You Might Also Like...
- Neptune Continues Expansion with Integration into Fidessa's Buy-side OMS Platform
- Quantifi Develops Commodity Credit aCounterparty Risk Management Solution with Leading Global Commodity Firm
- Object Trading Platform Goes Live at TMX Group’s Co-Location Centre for Montréal Exchange Access
- CBOE Holdings Takes Equity Stake In Eris Exchange Holdings And Companies Announce Strategic Product Partnership
- CFTC Issues Final Cross-Border Margin Rule
- Credit Suisse Leader in Global Cleared Derivatives Selects FIS Derivatives Utility
- Clearing Members Analyze the Resolution of Central Counterparties in New White Paper
- SA-CCR - Understanding Implementation Challenges to Create an Effective Adoption Plan