CMA, the credit information specialist, today announced the appointment of Antoine Kohler to the role of chief executive officer (CEO), effective June 21st, 2010.
Kohler (44) will be global head of CMA’s business, providing leadership in promoting the growth of the company through its benchmark QuoteVision, DataVision and valuations products. He succeeds Laurent Paulhac, who will focus full-time on his role as Managing Director, OTC Products and Services, CME Group.
Prior to joining CMA, Kohler most recently served as Managing Director, Information Services at the interdealer broker ICAP, a role he assumed in 2006. In his 13-year career at ICAP and its legacy companies Garban and Intercapital, he also served as head of Business Development and Marketing, and later as Director, icap.com and Intercapital Securities Limited. He also worked as Manager, Business Development at Liffe and as a Swaps Money Broker at Harlow Butler UEDA.
He holds bachelor’s degrees in Business Management and Marketing from Université de Bretagne Occidentale (France) and in Economics and Business Administration from Fachhochschule Bielefeld (Germany).
“I am excited to be taking over the leadership of CMA at this critical time in the growth of the credit markets,” said Kohler. “Now more than ever, the need for timely and transparent data is essential to the efficient functioning of both the credit markets and the broader financial system. CMA’s range of innovative, intelligent analytical tools has a reputation for supplying the kind of overview very much in demand by issuers, investors and intermediaries.”
You Might Also Like...
- London Stock Exchange Group Opens New Technology Facility in Sri Lanka
- Market Guidance on Standardization of the ISDA Variation Margin CSA
- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization
- Post-Trade Services Takes Centre Stage
- AxiomSL Opens Dubai Office as Part of Growing Middle Eastern Presence
- Numerix Introduces High Performance FRTB Solution