CMA, the credit information specialist, today announced the appointment of Antoine Kohler to the role of chief executive officer (CEO), effective June 21st, 2010.
Kohler (44) will be global head of CMA’s business, providing leadership in promoting the growth of the company through its benchmark QuoteVision, DataVision and valuations products. He succeeds Laurent Paulhac, who will focus full-time on his role as Managing Director, OTC Products and Services, CME Group.
Prior to joining CMA, Kohler most recently served as Managing Director, Information Services at the interdealer broker ICAP, a role he assumed in 2006. In his 13-year career at ICAP and its legacy companies Garban and Intercapital, he also served as head of Business Development and Marketing, and later as Director, icap.com and Intercapital Securities Limited. He also worked as Manager, Business Development at Liffe and as a Swaps Money Broker at Harlow Butler UEDA.
He holds bachelor’s degrees in Business Management and Marketing from Université de Bretagne Occidentale (France) and in Economics and Business Administration from Fachhochschule Bielefeld (Germany).
“I am excited to be taking over the leadership of CMA at this critical time in the growth of the credit markets,” said Kohler. “Now more than ever, the need for timely and transparent data is essential to the efficient functioning of both the credit markets and the broader financial system. CMA’s range of innovative, intelligent analytical tools has a reputation for supplying the kind of overview very much in demand by issuers, investors and intermediaries.”
You Might Also Like...
- Derivatives Documentation Digitalization: CSAs, MCAs, IMAs and ISDAs Apply!
- CFTC Staff to Host a Public Roundtable on CPMI-IOSCO Guidance on CCP Resilience & Recovery
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Appointment of Thomas E. Noonan to ICE Board of Directors
- G-SIB US Bank Selects AxiomSL’s Single Platform for Capital Calculation and Regulatory Reporting Across Europe
- Object Trading Ready for Day One of Trading with Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal
- Lombard Risk Appoints New Business Development Head for EMEA
- Synechron Launches Blockchain Accelerator Applications in the Cloud
- Eris and Cassini Systems Partners to Offer Margin Savings Analysis