4sight Financial Software has recently added new functionality to its Xpose Collateral Management system. The software is currently used by eight of 4sight’s clients worldwide and provides a multi-product collateral management system for Securities Lending, Repo, Exchange Traded and OTC Derivatives collateral.
The new features include:
• Additional collateral optimisation and allocation tools
• Global trading and collateral inventory management with a single user-driven view of all global exposures
• Ability to net and margin call exposures by multiple criteria across multiple asset classes
• Optimized, schedule-driven booking of collateral trades in bulk, based on collateral concentration and cost
• Bulk settlement of collateral trades • Full SSI management, with automated netting and packaging of all stock and cash SWIFT instructions
• Full service CREST, SWIFT, Loanet and DTC engines
“We have enhanced the Xpose collateral management system to meet the surge in demand from our customers for cross product collateral optimisation and control”, comments Judith McKelvey, 4sight Sales director. “The new features are scheduled to go live at three more client sites and we are also currently working on further enhancements to help customers respond to the evolving regulatory landscape. This includes further collateral optimization, balance sheet utilization, CCP margining and regulatory reporting. We are also developing features to manage exposures resulting from FX trading and ETF Creation.”
You Might Also Like...
- London Stock Exchange Group Opens New Technology Facility in Sri Lanka
- Market Guidance on Standardization of the ISDA Variation Margin CSA
- IHS Markit and Oliver Wyman Join Forces to Develop Risk Factor Modellability Service for FRTB
- CME Clearing Europe Approved as a Derivatives Clearing Organization by CFTC
- CFTC Grants CME Clearing Europe Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization